Imperium 2019

Imperium by Electimuss
Imperium is a popular perfume by Electimuss for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
VanillaVanilla
Gaiac woodGaiac wood
OudOud
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by M3000, last update on 28.10.2021.

Jusch1995
The gentle blend of aventus, hacivat and ani with a hint of vanilla
Imperium by Electimuss is certainly one of the unknowns when it comes to the "Aventus inspired" fragrance. "Aventus inspired" sounds at first disrespectful, unoriginal and boring, but this fragrance manages what many of the others before him have not managed: He is a meaningful development of the basic formula.

While Orion, Hacivat, Explorer, Esencia (All from my point of view great fragrances) a new component in the top note and want to stand out and Club de Nuit Intense and L'Aventure are rather cheap images, the Imperium goes a new way. Through the heart notes of oud and vanilla, he softens the otherwise so sharp top note and manages to create a unique aura just in the course of the fragrance, which I have not yet been allowed to smell so.

The almost addictive drydown stands out clearly from the brother with the smoky pineapple and is much milder, less intrusive but no less demanding. But enough of Aventus, because apart from the top note, which comes across much more citrusy (Sure, is also bergamot and coriander with it, goes more in the direction of Hacivat) the two share no common ground.

Imperium has a great concept and has the reputation of a Doupes definitely not deserved. The fragrance is so thought out and polished that you can immediately tell that an absolute professional was at work. This concept is also reflected in the great packaging and the bottle, which is unspeakably heavy and noble against all expectations. The perfume gives one from opening the package to the application to the really good (although not excellent, but that fits then again into the concept) durability an unspeakable feeling of luxury and charm.

Imperium is for me a hidden champion for the colder summer days, autumn and the occasions on which you want to stand out. I highly recommend testing this fragrance throughout the day and not just evaluating the top notes, as it is in the 3 dimensional scent development that the magic of this wonderful perfume is found.

Ischgelroi
I can't quite understand the good reviews...
I received my filling of Imperium today. I was really very excited again, what awaits me there. Imperium is really very well rated and also on YouTube I have already heard a lot to Imperium, especially the similarity to Aventus was a frequently addressed point.

On the subject of Aventus: I don't think Imperium resembles Aventus at all. I see a resemblance more to Nishane Hacivat with some Mancera Cedrat Bois added, but without leather. However, this blend does not give any resemblance to Aventus. Imperium is also significantly sweeter than Aventus.

The scent itself: Imperium is fruity and fresh, which I quite like, although I don't 100% like the vanilla that kicks in after 20-30 minutes. After about 2-3 hours, the base note slowly comes to the fore. Here begins at least for me the reason why I do not find Imperium so great: Imperium contains some musk which I find unpleasant here. Normally this doesn't bother me so much, but in combination with the amber and the vanilla it gives a rather low quality impression. This impression now prevails throughout the rest of about 7-8 hours. The base note makes unfortunately after 5-6 hours already 70-80% of the fragrance. The whole smells for me simply not balanced and not well created. The base note unfortunately disturbs the beautiful top and base notes.

The durability is really very good. I can Imperium after now over 10 hours still perceive well and the silage is initially also strong something about an arm's length is but after about 4 hours already increasingly skin.
As a conclusion, anyone looking for an Aventus should take distance from Imperium, because Imperium is not an Aventus and fans of Hacivat will miss the pineapple here. Imperium should be considered as an independent fragrance, under these aspects, a purchase may certainly make sense. For me, unfortunately, not, because I did not really like the fragrance because of the unaromatic base note.

This needs more attention
What a beautiful scent it is! It is strange that nobody talks about it more.
There are lots of vanilla and this scent is about this note. However, it's fresh and flowery more than gourmand.
People compare it to Creed Aventus for men, and I can honestly say that it has the vibe. However, only at the opening. And Imperium is totally unisex, to my mind, whereas I could never see Aventus on a woman.
As the scent develops on the skin, it becomes a little greener, but just a little, just a hint. And the vanilla is present all the time, for me at least. This vanilla reminds me of another popular fragrance – Ani from Nishane. So I would call Imperium a beautiful child of Aventus and Ani. Yet, it is a different scent on its own, and definitely worth trying.
The performance of this scent is perfect. It stays on the skin for hours, it projects, it will stick to clothes. It's really addictive and I would call it one of my favorite discoveries of 2020.

RisingChaosRisingChaos 3 months ago
Pineappley bergamot + orange, white florals, vanilla sweetness. Hacivat opening w/no drydown, add vanilla. I never get the darker base notes

by Dandrobe
by Dandrobe
by Jusch1995
by Jusch1995

Popular Electimuss

Black Caviar by Electimuss Trajan by Electimuss Amber Aquilaria by Electimuss Vixere by Electimuss Puritas by Electimuss Auster by Electimuss Mercurial Cashmere by Electimuss Celestial by Electimuss Incitatus by Electimuss Capua by Electimuss Venti by Electimuss Octavian by Electimuss Aurora by Electimuss Summanus by Electimuss Silvanus by Electimuss Jupiter by Electimuss Rhodanthe by Electimuss Saggita by Electimuss Fortuna by Electimuss Atilla Rose by Electimuss