Essence N°9: Tubéreuse (2016)

Essence N°9: Tubéreuse by Elie Saab
Bottle Design Sylvie de France

Essence N°9: Tubéreuse is a popular perfume by Elie Saab for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-creamy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Tuberose, Italian bergamot, Ceylon cinnamon, White musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.08.2020.

My favorite tubereuse
I blind bought this bottle, it was on a good offer and I am always looking for a good tuberose to fall in love with. First of all I love the packaging, it’s expensively classy with a hefty glass bottle and a magnetic cap. Now how it smells.. this is a very elegant tuberose essence, it s slightly creamy, stays on the clean side and doesn’t veer into the buttery bubblegumy territory that most tuberose centric fragrances go ( Fracas, truth or dare, Michael kors etc) the opening has a spicy twist With the cinnamon, this phase doesn’t last long but I wished it did. It wears really close to the skin like a veil, With medium projection to low projection but it lasts the whole day. This was a love for me so much so that I had to sell my other tuberose fragrances as I couldn’t see myself wearing them anymore.

by Sharleeze
by Sharleeze

Popular Elie Saab

Essence N°3: Ambre by Elie Saab Essence N°6: Vetiver by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Elie Saab Essence N°10: Amande Tonka by Elie Saab Essence N°1: Rose by Elie Saab Essence N°4: Oud by Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal by Elie Saab Girl of Now by Elie Saab Cuir Patchouli by Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture by Elie Saab Cuir Bourbon by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Toilette) by Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture by Elie Saab Girl of Now Shine by Elie Saab Le Parfum In White by Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab Le Parfum Éclat d'Or by Elie Saab Essence N°8: Santal by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2015) by Elie Saab