Girl of Now 2017

Girl of Now by Elie Saab
Bottle Design Patrick Veillet
Girl of Now is a popular perfume by Elie Saab for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesPearPear
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli
Tonka beanTonka bean
CashmeranCashmeran
Almond milkAlmond milk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 23.11.2021.

The faces of the advertising campaign are models Ulrikke Høyer, Lineisy Montero and Gabby Westbrook.

Idsnooku
Cuddle blanket, book and hot drink
Often you read or hear that the fragrance is sexy. I personally can not understand and therefore not confirm. He is gourmandig, for me marzipanig and quite sweet, heavy and somehow then also something floral, but somehow not so right (I really have difficulty to determine fragrance notes). I just think it's sweet, not only literally, but also figuratively: sweet - not sexy. For those for whom sweet = sexy, this could be an explanatory approach.
The fragrance is also for me nothing to cuddle up for two, but for a nice, cozy snuggle under a blanket on a rainy and / or freezing cold day best suited. Along with a good book and a delicious hot beverage of choice. For peace and relaxation. Simply to feel good. It radiates warmth and security for me.
On cold days I wear the perfume also quite happy to sleep. One should perhaps be careful with the dosage. Not every man likes this super intense, sweet scent. So who does not want that the dearest man next to him is carried away in clouds of fragrance, should politely ask once how the nose reacts to it.

Interestingly, I don't actually like sweet scents. I dislike gourmand scents three times over. This one really did it for me though, taking us several months to get close and appreciate. So maybe if you're not directly in love either, give it some time. It could still become!

I think this fragrance dresses well at any age. However, I imagine it will find most lovers in their 20s and 30s.

What the name "Girl of Now" is supposed to mean is beyond me. I associate this name with a young woman who knows what she is capable of, knows what she has already accomplished and achieved and where she wants to go. But for me, as described above, it is not a feminine power scent. For me, it is a cuddly scent for time with oneself. To relax. To be happy and content with yourself. To take time for yourself.
Even if I would no longer call myself a "girl", I interpret the scent and name for me so: Take time for yourself and do soothing self-care. After that, the everyday life can go on strengthened.
Poesiefanny
Girlies of all ages, gather round !
Well, this is also a fine little scent. First, the mildly fresh pear harmonizes wonderfully with a slightly marzipan roasted tone, which should come from the pistachio. A girl's perfume! Of course, you can organize a girls' night until old age, that must come from within *gg*
Afterwards only appears with me an even fruitier citrus, first lighter the tangerine - the hesperides give gas, as soon as the orange blossom absolute rides: and on the back seat also quite soon the magnolia, which gives the ensemble a quite floral character: Elegant, because the almond helps her to soften the effervescence. Regardless of the almond, however, the sweetness diminishes. Freshness prevails - it must be a convertible ride ;-) when now the base note creeps in, may the good heavens know. But I'll keep an eye on it ... I have now Feieraaahmd, as the Mainzelmännchen always so mischievously giggling. Until soon on this screen :-)
No friends at first
We weren't best friends at first, your pear stood out way too sour for me, but we grew closer and warmed up to each other after all. If the pistachio note stayed longer and didn't fade so fleetingly, we might still be capable of a liaison. But alas, it's only enough for a little flirtation. Still, it's nice to meet you. Until you run dry, you'll stay by my side. After that, it will have to be goodbye
Vde14
The pistachio dream of my youth
This is a sweet and sexy fragrance. The note of orange blossom absolute gives it a sophisticated, feminine aspect. The almond and pistachio really make this fragrance what it is. The creaminess and nuttiness of the almond and tonka bean is enriched by cashmeran and almond milk. The result is very sweet and well rounded.
It's a gourmand and more suited to cooler weather, but I have to admit it's my secret pleasure in warmer weather.
Nourishing Milk - Almond & Pistachio
What I was looking forward to finally trying Girl of Now. Almond milk, almonds, pistachio, tonka bean? That sounds like the perfect combination for me. Oh well. I have to admit- after the first test, I was a little disappointed. Today, I gave it a 2nd chance and I definitely find it better on my skin than on clothes. Besides, I had tested too many fragrances before yesterday anyway.

It's a nice scent: very soft, warm, sweet. It smells like sweetened almond milk and caramelized pistachios. Still, I don't find the sweetness greasy. It doesn't necessarily remind me of a dessert- no, the scent reminds me more of a body lotion. Would be fitting for a winter edition called "Winter Care - Almond Milk & Pistachio". Very creamy and full-bodied, but also well-groomed.

I find it quite beautiful. If you like soft and sweet scents, you should be happy with "Girl of Now". In my opinion, it is also very suitable as a gift, especially for younger women who otherwise like to wear fragrances like "Flowerbomb", "Amour", "Black Opium" or "La Vie est Belle".

I like it a lot. I'm still unsure if I really need it in my collection (since "Amour" or "Cloud" give me a similar feeling, but would I get it as a gift, then that would make me happy
Fruity start, sweet end
In the top note I smell the pear very strong, in addition comes the tangerine and some almond. This penetrating bright prelude lasts about an hour and I do not like at all. The pear is too dominant and too sweet to me personally.

After that, it becomes a little softer and rounder smells with me unfortunately like a mediocre fruity summer shower gel.
Sarahunso
Almond pistachio ice cream mhhh
I was allowed to test this great fragrance thanks to a filling, the first spray I have already perceived a very strong almond pistachio smell, the first half hour this strong smell has also stopped. But then it became very soft and cuddly a highly recommended fragrance. The durability was very good over the day he has kept until evening.
Will probably get me the fragrance!
Love of now and forever
I'm still relatively new to the fragrance world and haven't tried that many gourmands yet. Girl of Now, however, is just the perfect gourmand for me: warm, soft, delicious, sugary, feminine, sensual.

A fragrance that takes me by the hand throughout the day. For me also throughout the year!
It's also very cuddly and easy to like. Anyway, I feel very comfortable with the fragrance and feel like it reflects my personality in a way.... :)

The durability is unbeatable for this price range, you automatically have a signature on your clothes if you wear it more often. And the floral gold bottle also hits right in my heart.
Can the fragrance really only "warmly" recommend!
Cozy almond milk scent
Initially, I found Him quite strong, however, he is already after a short time very soft and cuddly.
My husband finds the fragrance very great, then let me convinced by him and he bought me. A really good and durable gourmand fragrance. Really recommendable!
GIRL OF NOW - pretty sweet
When the perfume: "Girl of now" has moved in with me I looked at it first only because I find the bottle so beautifully feminine designed.

Have then finally taken the cap from the bottle and... ... it at the first spraying equal neatly overdone and was subsequently from the sweetness, which brings the fragrance with it, slain.

After a shower hab's nen new attempt for me and the "pistachio-almond blend"; And to also be able to write a worthy comment here.

It's not a signature scent for me (way too sweet and present) and definitely not a spring or summer accompaniment.

However, in the winter, outside, to a walk through the snowy forest while breathing in the fresh air - in which there is always a little sweet marzipan-like breeze, "Girl of now" is perfect.

It stands up to the cold winter air and provides warmth.

I personally like to wear it to bed at the moment. A little spray in honor ... and one slumbers with sweet almond and tonka bean enjoyable.

ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
Absolutely fabulous! The nutty bitter almond blended with magnolia create such a intriguing accord, sweetened by neroli with dirty patchouli

by Timmama
by Parfumaddict
by Julie88
by Julie88

Popular Elie Saab

Essence N°3: Ambre by Elie Saab Essence N°6: Vetiver by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Elie Saab Essence N°10: Amande Tonka by Elie Saab Essence N°1: Rose by Elie Saab Girl of Now Shine by Elie Saab Essence N°4: Oud by Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal by Elie Saab Cuir Bourbon by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Elie Saab Essence N°9: Tubéreuse by Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture by Elie Saab Le Parfum In White by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Toilette) by Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture by Elie Saab Cuir Patchouli by Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab Cuir Ylang by Elie Saab Essence N°8: Santal by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) by Elie Saab