Girl of Now Forever 2019

Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab
Girl of Now Forever is a perfume by Elie Saab for women and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesLemon zestLemon zest RaspberryRaspberry Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackcurrantBlackcurrant RoseRose Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli CashmeranCashmeran VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 23.02.2022.

For the woman of now
This pleasant fragrance does everything right - only the title is misleading.

For a "Girl" he comes but too adult therefore - a " Lady " would be again too high grasped, because I associate more elegance.

A " Woman " without airs and false ambition would be the appropriate wearer for this friendly, uncomplicated fragrance.
Woman of now - is the better title.

The sweetness goes a little in the playful direction - but this attitude can allow itself a woman of Now also quite.
The fruit melange is balanced and not sticky - but appetizing.
Feminine and soft cashmeran and vanilla enter - and the patch donates a touch of depth.
But too profound Forever is not thereby - he remains buoyant and good humor.

A pretty fragrance with a pleasant dose of " Chique ".

With Forever you can turn the dog round carefree - and hum " Pretty Woman " by Roy Orbison.

Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever
I picked this one up for 19.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada, which I knew was a good deal. I figured that if I didnt like it, I'd just pass it on to someone else and I wouldn't be out too much money.

This scent just didn't work for me. It's far too sweet and cloying for my taste. It's not terrible, it's just way too much. There isn't much development. It's linear, it dries down as the same scent that you first spray on. It literally does smell like straight-up raspberry lemonade but it's sharp and just not smooth enough for my liking. The bottle itself is so pretty, I just wish that the perfume itself was as nice as the bottle. I ended up giving my bottle away so I'm happy that I didn't pay too much for it.

Perfect for summer
Zesty, fresh, fizzy scent.Starts as sweet, fruity and a bit floral, then changes to a sweet/gourmand vanilla, almond with a bit patchouli in the drydown.
It's really sweet and pretty scent, from the start till the end.Perfect for the summer.
Marilyn25
Fruit salad with passion fruit
Although passion fruit is not contained in the pyramid, I mean to perceive it directly in the prelude. Then the fragrance becomes softer and a little more inconspicuous, flowery and fruity. But I can't smell a single fragrance except vanilla. This fragrance is lively in the beginning and evokes associations with a pearl embroidered Elie Saab dress. Later, more like a pretty white cotton dress. In my opinion, this fragrance fits well into spring, autumn and winter for daytime and evening. It's a nice little thing, but I wouldn't buy it.
Duftmaus
Juicy Fruit in a vanilla bed
A full bowl of juicy-sweet summer fruits. Mmmmmhhhhh. The tart black currants bring a slightly spicy kick to the whole. After 1-2 hours the warmly benevolent vanilla bed comes through....
Beautiful fragrance for young women, it lasts at least 8 hours with me. However, in my opinion, there is a danger of saturation. So you'd better wear more different perfumes, otherwise you'll be tired of the "Juicy Fruit".
Colourful summer dream
The first impression is sweet and fruity and a little like a gummi bear, then it changes into a fresh direction, like a colourful, light summer skirt that swings back and forth in the summer wind. It sticks very well over many hours, on me it looks clean, tasty with light fruitiness, not exaggerated floral. A scent for young and young at heart girls, a faithful companion for the summer. If only it were there... the summer. All in all a well wearable fragrance in an incredibly beautiful bottle with which I am already in love. He doesn't touch unpleasantly, but makes good mood, I find the vanilla with the Cashmeran in the finish very successful, so a little to nibble on tasty. Also the almond lingers for quite a while, very soft and romantic. This fragrance has a good recognition value, it smells different and we will surely meet it often. One likes it on the first sprayer and also still after many hours. Thumbs up for me.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Fruity and delicious with the warmer vanilla touch, it's the perfect flanker for the good season. Quite good sillage and pretty bottle

by Amylovesyou
by Villarouge
by Nefretem
by Nefretem

Popular by Elie Saab

Essence N°3: Ambre by Elie Saab Essence N°6: Vetiver by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Elie Saab Essence N°10: Amande Tonka by Elie Saab Essence N°1: Rose by Elie Saab Girl of Now by Elie Saab Girl of Now Shine by Elie Saab Essence N°4: Oud by Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal by Elie Saab Essence N°9: Tubéreuse by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Elie Saab Cuir Bourbon by Elie Saab Le Parfum In White by Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Toilette) by Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture by Elie Saab Cuir Patchouli by Elie Saab Cuir Ylang by Elie Saab Le Parfum Éclat d'Or by Elie Saab Essence N°8: Santal by Elie Saab