Girl of Now Shine (2018)

Girl of Now Shine by Elie Saab

Girl of Now Shine is a new perfume by Elie Saab for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Top Notes Top NotesPear, Roasted pistachio, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Almond, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesIris, Vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 03.07.2019

10.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Itsbrinaw
I've tested him many times
I first tried the scent of the Elie Saab Girl of Now. But I soon realized there were too many almonds, it smelled like marzipan and I don't like this smell. Together in the composition with the pistachios I find the scent quite strong around the nose. Then Girl of now Shine came to the perfumeries and I dared to compare the two fragrances again. Personally I find it quite similar and yet I don't notice the almond as much as its predecessor. But because I wasn't sure if this fragrance was too strong for my nose, I just tried it again and again in the perfumery at the tester or on my wrist. When it went on sale on the set, I dared and didn't regret it. :)

by Parfuemliebe
by Parfuemliebe

Popular Elie Saab

Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Elie Saab Girl of Now by Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Elie Saab Essence N°3: Ambre by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Toilette) by Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture by Elie Saab Essence N°6: Vetiver by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2015) by Elie Saab Essence N°1: Rose by Elie Saab Essence N°10: Amande Tonka by Elie Saab Le Parfum in White by Elie Saab Essence N°4: Oud by Elie Saab Girl of Now Shine by Elie Saab Essence N°8: Santal by Elie Saab Cuir Bourbon by Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab Essence N°2: Gardenia by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) by Elie Saab Essence N°9: Tubéreuse by Elie Saab