Le Parfum Royal (2019)

Le Parfum Royal by Elie Saab

Le Parfum Royal is a new perfume by Elie Saab for women and was released in 2019. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Maïa Lernout

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose absolute, Bulgarian rose, Lebanese neroli
Base Notes Base NotesIndonesian patchouli, Indian sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 29.07.2020.

Maracuyam
dark rose with niche factor
a comment on this beauty is long overdue and so here is my second comment today:

frighteningly often I fall in love with fragrances from random samples that are enclosed with beauty orders and so here too. I tested the perfume in autumn and I have to say that the first time I sprayed it, it blew me away for a moment. This fragrance is really VERY VOLLOWY
Supposedly a flanker for Elie Saab Le Parfum. Are they related? More like a patchwork family. Not the same nose at work either. (btw: Le Parfum Essentiel is in my opinion no dupe to this. They smell completely different. Le Parfum Essentiel, however, smells very similar to Lady Million)

So now I wear this fragrance for the first time in the cool November and it welcomes me again and again, all day long. I also had it on my clothes, but I hadn't applied much compared to other perfumes, because I wanted to test it first. The next day I smelled my sweater and I was overwhelmed. It smelled so strong and so delicious and special! WOW! Extreme performance. A few weeks later a bottle was allowed to move in with me.

About the fragrance itself: definitely for rose lovers. Neroli and rose play beautifully together here to create a romantic, rather dark floral scent, which is given enormous depth and durability by the base. I think of velvet, scarlet, noble, seductive, unique. It has a high recognition value and I like it best in autumn or as an evening/outdoor fragrance. I see it especially on self-confident women between 20 and 40, who use it to show off their charisma.

A great layering combo for those who like it even more oriental: Shaghaf Oud by Swiss Arabian (alleged dupe to oud bouquet).
There is 100% niche quality here and you should not miss this great "flanker".
pudelbonzo
There falls the princess ...
... nothing from the crown.

Today we went on our way to the flea market - because the Schwiegi was longing for Samsara.
And - lucky skill - I even bought the beautiful red bottle, which I like much better than the "beehives".

But my house and yard dealer put Royal on my heart as a road money - and the husband joked: The right thing for the princess.

And that is meant quite ironically.
Very gladly used when I shy away from unpleasant work.
There falls the princess something from the crown - is then the idiom.

Fine with me.

But this little crown is a valuable, opulent crown from which nothing falls out.
This round full scent ennobles the wearer, even if she is accompanied by torn jeans.

Despite its proud fullness of roses, the aquatic mandarin makes it easy to wear - without denying its noble origin.

This crown does not push, does not press - but lends the wearer a sovereign charisma.

Neroli is clear and cool, Patch gives depth and sandal and vanilla nestle together.

Royal's sweetness is attractive and confidential.

A popular princess - without arrogance.

I'm happy to take the title "Princess".
The scent for a queen
A very opulent, very charismatic fragrance with a high recognition value. A rose perfume par excellence that holds very well . Beautifully adds a patchouli trail through the sea of roses, amber and vanilla round everything off and take the noble rose a little of its spines. The fruity freshness of the mandarin is only there at very short notice, if at all, has only a brief appearance and then the heavy high doors open and she enters-the Rose Queen. Hold your breath for a moment and enter her aura now. A cloud hits me immediately, roses, patchouli, sandalwood and amber everything reaches me and puts a little lame but positive. A fragrance with expressiveness for a lady. I was very positively surprised by the durability, few sprayers and the royal fragrance trobe. This fragrance stands out, remains in memory, polarized. Not for little princesses but for a self-confident woman with a statement who has something to say, you listen! Beautiful bottle almost a trophy. Fragrance presence is long -10-12 hours and quite honestly this noble one does not forget so fast. During the day I'm sure it's a bit more discreet but in the evening I say wow what a grandiose fragrance experience. Try it, with the perfume she has something to say and man listens.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 13 months ago
Really RoyalRoyal: rich and sumptuous , with an intoxicating floriental bouquet and a warm and charming base.Good sillage and precious bottle.

by LoredanaArh
by LoredanaArh
by pudelbonzo
by pudelbonzo
by FrauEhm
by FrauEhm

Popular Elie Saab

Essence N°3: Ambre by Elie Saab Essence N°6: Vetiver by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Elie Saab Essence N°10: Amande Tonka by Elie Saab Essence N°1: Rose by Elie Saab Essence N°4: Oud by Elie Saab Girl of Now by Elie Saab Cuir Patchouli by Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture by Elie Saab Cuir Bourbon by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Toilette) by Elie Saab Essence N°9: Tubéreuse by Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture by Elie Saab Girl of Now Shine by Elie Saab Le Parfum In White by Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab Le Parfum Éclat d'Or by Elie Saab Essence N°8: Santal by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2015) by Elie Saab