Le Parfum in White (2018)

Le Parfum in White by Elie Saab

Le Parfum in White is a new perfume by Elie Saab for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Red fruits, Orange blossom, Jasmine, Patchouli, White musk, White amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 10.12.2019.

8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Well-rehearsed team
I think In White is very successful. The fragrance gives me the feeling of a harmonious and stable partnership. Not the tingling liaison to be rediscovered, no, but rather the good and reliable relationship with a partner. He knows what I'm thinking and vice versa. If we feel uncomfortable, we communicate via eye contact, we can end the sentences of the other almost without thinking. Sure, after several years of living together the butterfly storm in the stomach has come to rest, but still there is the comforting feeling when you can hold your dearest one in your arms in the evening and ask: "Well, how was your day?"

That's how I feel when I wear In White. It's not a loud girlie scent, he's not panting for attention and I don't assume that I'll run the risk of smelling him felt on every 2nd lady. No, he's different! You can rely on him, he accompanies me the whole day through the cold and dirty weather and is at my side with his well-groomed and feminine charisma.

When applied, I am surrounded by the aroma of fruit and orange blossom, but these do not seem too artificial or sweet. Also the musk is rather delicately strung.

Elie and I spend a pleasant time together in such a cosy togetherness, until he nestles closer and wraps me in a warm, fruity-creamy caramel blanket, which is probably due to the amber. Although it seems as if the scent has made itself comfortable on my skin, I am still surrounded by a subtle breath.

Durability and Sillage are within reasonable limits. At least my very sensitive colleague didn't say anything negative about it and also my husband finds him wonderful.

Nothing sucks, nothing scratches, everything seems to fit, even after several years of marriage
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Sunstroke
I had already written a little laudable Kommi about in White, but I have to revise it.

I had tried the scent on the junk in the blazing heat, and it smelled musty and grey.
Not a trace of White
Have I already had sunstroke? For il sole burned mercilessly upon us.
But the husband also turned away with horror .

What had Saab done to make these critters?

Today I discovered the bottle in the perfumery and my Bettina just raved about it.
So I had to try it again.

A wonderfully fresh scented web of delicate fruits and white jasmine surrounds me friendly and bright.

Yes - this is the handwriting of Saab and now the title " In White " also makes sense.

Sweet Amber still blows over and also the patch is light and radiant.

I must apologize because the scent is beautiful.

Bettina had read my commi with the title " Grey veil " - and she suspects that the heat would not have done the smell good.

This one must have had a sunstroke.

I joyfully carry White to the checkout, and she calls after me: And change your commi !

This has happened hereby.
8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Helpful Review
Sexy in white
When I saw this perfume "in White" on the drugstore shelf I thought that it was an ethereal and light scent and I was ready to smell White flowers or citruses or White tea notes. Not at all.
I discovered a round and very sexy scent when the orange blossom, sweet and not too vibrant is made warmer by the amber base, noticeable and very pleasant on my skin. A well composed acchord with a gourmand result although I don't see hazelnut or caramel notes in the pyramid.
The sillage is quite good as the longevity. This wonderful and very sexy but discrete potion is enclosed in a very refined multifaceted bottle, similar to the classic Elie Saab's one.
A scent to discover and to wear in every season, expecially when you want to feel very feminin and charming.

Für Fresh :)
by Amylovesyou
by JulieFä91
by JulieFä91

Popular Elie Saab

Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Elie Saab Girl of Now by Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Elie Saab Essence N°3: Ambre by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Toilette) by Elie Saab Essence N°6: Vetiver by Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture by Elie Saab Essence N°1: Rose by Elie Saab Essence N°10: Amande Tonka by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2015) by Elie Saab Le Parfum in White by Elie Saab Essence N°4: Oud by Elie Saab Girl of Now Shine by Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal by Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab Cuir Bourbon by Elie Saab Essence N°8: Santal by Elie Saab Essence N°2: Gardenia by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) by Elie Saab