Le Parfum in White (2018)

Le Parfum in White by Elie Saab

Le Parfum in White is a new perfume by Elie Saab for women and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Shiseido Group / Beauté Prestige International.

Red fruits, Orange blossom, Jasmine, Patchouli, White musk, White amber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 13.07.2019

8.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Sexy in white
When I saw this perfume "in White" on the drugstore shelf I thought that it was an ethereal and light scent and I was ready to smell White flowers or citruses or White tea notes. Not at all.
I discovered a round and very sexy scent when the orange blossom, sweet and not too vibrant is made warmer by the amber base, noticeable and very pleasant on my skin. A well composed acchord with a gourmand result although I don't see hazelnut or caramel notes in the pyramid.
The sillage is quite good as the longevity. This wonderful and very sexy but discrete potion is enclosed in a very refined multifaceted bottle, similar to the classic Elie Saab's one.
A scent to discover and to wear in every season, expecially when you want to feel very feminin and charming.
8.0 8.0 8.0 5.5/10

Grey haze
I liked the Saabs very much, so I took White without hesitation.

I also find the addition "In White" tempting when I think of my favourite Aromatics in White.

But already the start of Saab irritates me.
Fruity reaches my nose - but unfortunately not fresh, but already somewhat accumulated.
Jasmine doesn't lighten the scent either, and I can't recognize either white musk or white amber.
The scent is covered by a musty grey veil and bobbles along.

Does my nose play a trick on me?
The husband has to sniff - but he also recedes with a wrinkled nose.
Is this unpleasant fragrance development due to the warm temperatures ?
I try Lady Million Lucky - and it develops excellently on my skin.

Ergo: In White stops - Lucky may go with.

Für Fresh :)
by Amylovesyou
by JulieFä91
by JulieFä91

Popular Elie Saab

Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum) by Elie Saab Girl of Now by Elie Saab Le Parfum L'Eau Couture by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Elie Saab Essence N°3: Ambre by Elie Saab Le Parfum (Eau de Toilette) by Elie Saab Le Parfum Rose Couture by Elie Saab Essence N°6: Vetiver by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2015) by Elie Saab Essence N°1: Rose by Elie Saab Essence N°10: Amande Tonka by Elie Saab Le Parfum in White by Elie Saab Essence N°4: Oud by Elie Saab Girl of Now Shine by Elie Saab Essence N°8: Santal by Elie Saab Cuir Bourbon by Elie Saab Girl of Now Forever by Elie Saab Essence N°2: Gardenia by Elie Saab Le Parfum Resort Collection (2017) by Elie Saab Essence N°9: Tubéreuse by Elie Saab