5th Avenue NYC Lights (2017)

5th Avenue NYC Lights by Elizabeth Arden

5th Avenue NYC Lights is a perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Revlon.

Top Notes Top NotesCranberry, Tangerine, Lime
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Osmanthus absolute, Amber Xtreme™
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean absolute, Sandalwood, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 03.10.2019

The scent is exclusively available at duty-free shops.

6.0 7.0 7.0 5.0/10

Greatly helpful Review
Description failed!
My goodness, how nasty can life actually be? There I dare - although I had given up it so beautifully - since laaaaaaaaong time once again a blind purchase and for my exemplary abstinence not only not be rewarded, no... i even got a good kick in the ass. Well, at least it didn't cost much and doesn't eat bread.

It was and is like this:
Although I don't even like Arden fragrances, this sparkling blue package, right at eye level on Rossmann's shelf, somehow turned me on. But I don't usually like blue. Spooky!
No tester available. Parfumo activated and what of above-average silage and durability blinked. A smooth 10's rating on top of that. I even thought the ingredients were really good and on the inside, the innards so to speak, that's where it counts. Hey, was this supposed to be my first real Arden? For 17 € anything?
Still no tester there.
Let's cut to the chase: I just finished work, thought, life loves me and immediately I will peel the really big litter out of its packaging, JUBELN, jump into the car again, start up branch after branch and deposit a life supply of it in the cellar.
(I didn't even have such good fish and a glass of white wine for lunch)

Here are the results:
What? I don't really smell anything out of this pyramid. Or perhaps a bad start from everything, but spongy superimposed and already mature in 1000 other fragrances. There is something citric, at first even creamy-citric, nothing really fruity, rather a light floral note in the middle part and if it goes backwards, maybe also something that could be called wood, but at most Billy shelves are built from it. Not to sniff out a dusty iris or a distinctive tonka note. Tonka Bean Absolute is in there? With a little kindness, you might call that a vanilla substitute. Where's Patchouli anyway? Was also indicated.
I'm shocked! I am really offended when I realize that, to make matters worse, durability and sillage have a liability similar to'a tack in reinforced concrete. Someone of a very good-natured nature could attest the vanilla tea light on Billyregal very close however schooohooon an acceptable durability. I'll be honest with you.

I will test again at cooler temperatures and more acceptable moon phase. If the moon stands badly, then nothing goes with me anyway. But until then this was my last Arden.

Popular Elizabeth Arden

Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Red Door (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden White Tea by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) (Perfume) by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Ardenbeauty by Elizabeth Arden True Love (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden Untold by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden