5th Avenue NYC Live 2018

5th Avenue NYC Live by Elizabeth Arden
5th Avenue NYC Live is a perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2018. The scent is powdery-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Revlon. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesAçaí, Pink pepper, Mandarin orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesTagetes, Neroli, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Woods, Patchouli

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 08.03.2020.

Flower scent again.
Last week I blindly bought this fragrance, there was no tester, no idea why, because except for the classic 5th Avenue and Royal I don't really like the scents of Elizabeth Arden. But you don't have to understand a woman, because they often don't understand themselves.
Out of the store, open the package, spray the scent on your wrist, smell it slowly hmmmmmm, well, another flowery scent, a bit pungent. Not really bad, but not particularly so either.
Afterwards I went shopping in the city and when I walked through the streets, the wind was blowing and I inhaled the smell again, I was more than surprised. I smell jasmine and some citrus. Tangerine? The smell was no longer pungent and outside in the "cold" it was really nice and round and even a little creamy. I'll test it a few more times this winter, it puts me in a good mood. The rest of the day I had a smile on my face and my wrist was often on my nose :-)
5th Avenue NYC Live is not a work of art not even complicated or very special. But I like him and I didn't really expect this.

Popular Elizabeth Arden

White Tea by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Royale by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden Eau Fraiche / Body Basics - Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden Arden for Men - Sandalwood (Eau de Cologne) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Sunlight Kiss by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Spiced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Mimosa by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) (Perfume) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Pomegranate by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Intense by Elizabeth Arden