Ardenbeauty 2002

Ardenbeauty by Elizabeth Arden
Ardenbeauty is a perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2002. The scent is floral-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Antoine Lie

Top Notes Top NotesRice blossom, Green notes, Italian bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlue lotus, Ginger lily, Lily, Gold orchid
Base Notes Base NotesIndian sandalwood, White amber, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 02.09.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign was actress Catherine Zeta-Jones.

Definitely Asian
Ordered blind with great hope.
Hope for flowery- fresh without being too sweet, without being too quickly scented ..
Mm, as much as I'd like to say Yeahyeshyesss... This scent is too foreign to me, too exotic, too Asian He reminds me a lot of L' Eau par Kenzo..
Maybe even in the direction of the Guerlain Jardins...
Definitely an interesting, unmainstreamed, unobtrusive fragrance. Directly of course also (hardly) synthetic But with me, my skin, my' how I want to see and be seen/ smelled, he does not fit, he does not enter into a relationship Now I continue to look for a flowery interesting scent... if Kaviar Gauche or STELLA would hold on to me for longer than 5 minutes max. I would reach my goal:)
Scented understatement
Hello dears ! Today again a comment to an Elizabeth Arden fragrance. This time Ardenbeauty, a fragrance that unfortunately hasn't been on the perfumery shelves for a long time. In a time when sweet gourmand fragrances are the hottest sellers, it's hard for scents with understatement to hold their own. I really like many of the brand's fragrances, as they are of solid quality and offer great value for money.
The scent is difficult to judge at first sight. Rather, it tempts you to misjudge it. One may be inclined to dismiss it as fresh and unimpressive. Yet it has so much depth. In the beginning, I felt like marzipan (see her comment): I couldn't understand why a) Catherine Zeta-Jones is the "face" of the perfume and b) the color red was chosen for the packaging or the cap. Now that I know Ardenbeauty well, I understand both of these reasons to be a logical choice. Despite its green, sparkling freshness, the fragrance conveys a warmth that I think comes from the ginger lily. For this purpose I want to post what I have found on the net about this plant:
The spice lily has a unique scent - both its leaves and rhizome and roots - so typical that the scent regularly transports you to the atmosphere of Asian shops: Floral, mysterious, exotic. One of the most important ingredients in the cuisine of Southeast Asia are the fleshy roots and rhizomes, which are reminiscent of ginger ... The spice lily has a euphoric, aphrodisiacal and even intoxicating effect. It has a stimulating effect on the central nervous system.
There you go Catherine's a perfect fit, isn't she?
In any case, I find the scent magical, it is anything but harmless fresh. Subtly erotic, and it lasts a long time - especially on clothes. It smells so wonderful even one day after spraying it on, I could bury my nose in it ...
A real insiders' tip, then. Don't be put off by the low price, because it smells anything but cheap. Besides, do you want to smell like ALL? Yes.
Duftmaus
Shy meadow with delicate flowers
Ardenbeauty: a gentle, fresh perfume - ideal for spring and summer. In any case suitable for everyday use, since no note contained in it tries to distinguish itself. On the contrary, they are all, without exception, very shy. What they say together: "We are a spring meadow." The pretty grasses sway in the wind and exude a fresh, delicate green nuance. In between, petit fleurs venture out and bring their lovely addition to the spring poem. As light and delicate as their short appearance is, they disappear behind the scenes just as unobtrusively.
5.5
Irritating beauty
I have indulged in Ardenbeauty because I have read the positive comments on it. I imagined it very natural and very closely, so he could fit quite well to me - I thought!

Honestly, this scent irritates me. Mysterious? No! No! No! Restrained? Yes. He looks too sweet to me to be fresh, too bitter to be sweet. Too intense to be reserved, but also too delicately aquaristic to be able to call yourself a Wummser! And what, of all people, does the exciting Catherine Zeta Jones have to do with it? It's just the opposite for me! I rather see Cate Blanchett there, in any case not too Madamy Donna, but a too tender girl not either. This ambivalence! What do you want me to say? Maybe at some point, by loving the second scent, we will become friends or at least acquaintances who like each other. Now I will banish him to the back rows of my fragrance collection. Sorry, you irritating beauty.

Sorceress
Earthiness And Confidence To Be Who You Are, Not Who The Perfume Wants You To Be
The sky is clear, with little clouds. I'm sitting on my deck. Indian Summer is here. The air is fresh and crisp. Watching the breezes blow the long grasses at the edge of the lake, I see Mallards in the distance frolicking. The grill is on and I can smell the gingered rice simmering. I'm relaxed and life is simple. That's what Arden Beauty brings to mind.
I picked this up for a mere few bucks today so I figured I'd give it a try. A very comforting, comfortable scent that I'd like to wear on week-ends relaxing when I'm not rushed. Or out to a quaint lunch or antique shopping. Arden Beauty is a mature scent, no sweet notes here, no fruity nuances either. Gentle wood scents come into play eventually but the true beauty of this perfume is the ginger and the rice. It's absolutely delicious.
There is an earthiness that I enjoy in this fragrance, a sense that makes me feel at home with myself. I don't have to be anyone else. I'm not worrying about how sexy this perfume is, or how sultry, or if it is too sweet for anyone's taste. It brings me in to my own personal space, allowing me to reflect and enjoy my own scent mingling with this perfume.
When I smell new-mown grass and walk in it, it's a delightful experience for the soul. It's exhilarating. You inhale the fresh aromas of the cut grass around you as you walk in it and your mind cleanses your soul. Arden Beauty has that green freshness ability to exhilarate you and make you at peace with yourself to be you and no one else but you. For those of you that are confident and ensconced in your maturity level to accept yourself for who you are, this is a fragrance to wear when you just want to kick back, laugh and relax and be who you are.
Simple, elongated, rectangle bottle says it all. Good longevity with a beautiful radiance.

More Vagueness Than Beauty
After many abortive attempts to come to terms with SUNFLOWERS (my sister had given me a bottle, and I wanted so much to be able to wear it....), I basically gave up on Elizabeth Arden. Something about that fragrance simply did not sit well with me, and the memories remain marked enough that, years later, I still approach the EA house only with trepidation.

The good news is that ARDEN BEAUTY is not a scrubber and does not induce feelings of malaise or anxiety in me. The disappointing news is that BEAUTY would be better named INOFFENSIVE or maybe CALM. To my nose, this is a very vague composition. I honestly couldn't even guess what olfactory group it was supposed to belong to. This creation seems to me closer to a weak aquatic than a floral green. I believe that I smell something tea-like and lotus, but those are the only significant notes that I can sort of identify. There is a light musky quality to this fragrance as well. Actually, I think that the best name would be VAGUE.

ARDEN BEAUTY is okay, but nothing that I have any real desire to wear. On the other hand, I don't mind if other people wear it, which is of course an accomplishment of sorts. (-:

Update: My commitment to truth in reviewing obliges me to report that as the drydown dragged on and continued to expand, ARDEN BEAUTY slid from the "no desire to wear" to the "desire not to wear" category. The fragrance somehow changed from vague to vaguely annoying. I don't want to exaggerate the point, however. I definitely do not feel like post-conditioning Alex in "A Clockwork Orange" as he is subjected to Beethoven's Ninth. I'm not even close to hurling myself out a window. But I wouldn't mind a bath...
2.5

Spicy floral
From what I remember smelling, I really liked this one. I had originally been searching for a fragrance for my mother's birthday, and seeing that she loves most Elizabeth Arden fragrances, I was compelled to try this. From a quick whiff, I thought that smells nice and walked off. I returned some weeks later and got my mother to test it to see if she liked it, (she didn't unfortunately). Before leaving, I sprayed a bit on my wrist and a few hours later I was wondering what smelt so good.

Even my boyfriend at the time noticed it and asked what smelt so sexy. I think a lot of people may be shocked to know that it's an Elizabeth Arden fragrance. At the time I didn't buy it because I was going through a strange stage in my life where I refused to buy anything cheap. But now that I'm older and a lot wiser I think I'll succumb and buy a bottle of this on my next shopping spree.

by AFreimann
taken with patio roses per the label
by Sorceress
by Sorceress
by SweetApricot
by SweetApricot

Popular Elizabeth Arden

White Tea by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Royale by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Eau Fraiche / Body Basics - Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden Arden for Men - Sandalwood (Eau de Cologne) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Sunlight Kiss by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden Untold Absolu by Elizabeth Arden Spiced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Mimosa by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) (Perfume) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Pomegranate by Elizabeth Arden