Green Tea Intense 2006

Green Tea Intense by Elizabeth Arden
Green Tea Intense is a popular perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2006. The scent is fresh-green. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesCaraway, Rhubarb, Lemon, Orange zest, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeppermint, Green tea, Jasmine, Carnation, Fennel, Celery
Base Notes Base NotesOakmoss, Musk, Amber

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 06.07.2020.

MossGreen
You reached into the toilet differently.
First of all: our meeting was by no means like a picture book.
I had bought this small inconspicuous green something in an exchange, quasi as an accessory, if you will.
With spicy-woody power hum as preference, it does not correspond by any means to my booty scheme.

Having this in mind, I sprayed the poor guy in the bathroom without any need and untested, which unfortunately still had a rather unpleasant smell after a small accident of my four-legged friend.

So he now clearly and freshly covered the pungent smell of my hygiene-cleaner, mixed playfully with the scent molecules of my dog's leftovers that remained in the air and... What shall I say... I didn't have dinner that day anymore.

Unjustly disfigured by such an abuse and completely misappropriated and punished with disregard, he now elapsed his existence in my closet.
Traumatized, I put him in the barter game, nobody wanted him. I wasn't surprised.

But what to do with an unloved scent that no one wants? Throw it away? Otherwise you have to force me first...Room scenting?
Never again!
When he now a few days later smiled at me innocently, sadly asking for a second, real chance, I put him on with the courage to die.
And what happened then uprooted me for a short moment.
A wonderfully fresh, delicate unsweet fragrance experience, peppered with cleanliness and spring.
No gag reflex, no dark memories, no cleaner, spring!
Synthetic, yes, clean, yes, interesting? No. Pleasant? Yes!
I want to take a bath in this. If I don't like my warm-hearted, spicy-soft cuddly scents, then he does.
Perfect for a day at the lake, if you don't know how to help yourself otherwise or if you prefer discreet freshness to interesting works of art, which you usually like to do that way.

I'm afraid I don't recognize a single note. This may be due to our unfortunate start or my banausen nose, but all in all freshness, lightness and edgeless pleasure is the theme here.

An evergreen for the sunnier days and I wouldn't recommend anyone to misuse him. ;)

Fresh happiness
Fresh, clean, uplifting, splendid and very aromatic. Would suggest for spring and summer. The lasting power is more than average and lasts whole day if you spray onto clothes as well. I simply love it.

Der Sommer geht ... mein Green Tea bleibt

Popular Elizabeth Arden

5th Avenue Royale by Elizabeth Arden White Tea by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden Eau Fraiche / Body Basics - Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden Arden for Men - Sandalwood (Eau de Cologne) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden Spiced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Mimosa by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) (Perfume) by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Sunlight Kiss by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Nectarine Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden