Green Tea Lavender 2010

Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden
Green Tea Lavender is a perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fresh-floral. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesSpearmintSpearmint
CamomileCamomile
Sicilian mandarin orangeSicilian mandarin orange
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesChinese magnoliaChinese magnolia
Green teaGreen tea
LavenderLavender
Oolong teaOolong tea
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrette seedAmbrette seed
BirchBirch
MuskMusk

Submitted by Ironheart, last update on 07.10.2021.

Very nice sporty
Through an acquaintance, a large expanse of Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender falls into my hands.
I spray it on and the first thing I notice is the frosted lavender. This lavender is vo start icy cold and fresh due to the mint that it becomes perfect for blistering hot summer days or sports sessions.
It's so fresh and cold that it reminded me of men's shower gel from the drugstore at the beginning, and while I actually like lavender, that put me off.
But as time goes by, the lavender recedes a tiny bit and you notice more of the delicate green tea and subtly sweet citrus notes, the musk also comes through. Then the fragrance becomes softer, more feminine and pleasant, the Cheapie character evaporates and the fragrance seems more high-quality.
The sillage and durability are quite moderate for the price, so I recommend even more to use it for sports or in high summer, because it thus does not slay the environment and can act even more pleasant. The fragrance pleases me personally very much.
P.S. Also, you can prevent rabbits from nibbling well, because they hate lavender :P
DonJuanDeCat
I dip the lavender in green (mint) tea
Oooooh! Once again I have a green tea scent of Elizabeth Arden in front of me! I have now tested some of these scents, all of which I thought were pretty great. You can probably already guess why I like these scents so much or why I like to test them so much, right?

What? You don't know? It's like you don't know why Bruce Wayne becomes Batman... oh wait,... maybe you really don't know that (although non comic fans should know this by now!!!)... :DD
Aaargh, why aren't women into comic books? *SOAP* :(((

But okay, I'll tell you, the tea thing: I love to test these scents because I love tea and I'm a bit crazy about tea scents... even if some of you here call me "generally crazy" *sigh* THAT DOES NOT VOICE! When I finally conquered the world and all my officers are made of cats, then we will see who is crazy here!!!

Well, until then, I'm going to get to this green tea scent with lavender "taste", which sounds quite interesting (and a bit harsh), and I hope that this scent has turned out nice here too!

The smell:
Aaah, I smell fresh, delicious green tea with a slightly flowery sweetness and a refreshing mint. The sweetness could not only be of floral origin, but probably also from the tangy tangerine (I guess...).
Admittedly, with the tea scent I only smell green tea briefly at the beginning, after that it is more difficult to determine what kind of tea scent exactly you smell, but that doesn't matter, as the tea smells nice anyway.
Lavender comes out little by little, but for the fact that the fragrance was named after lavender, the lavender here is surprisingly weak, even if you should notice its tart scent a bit. The floral notes, probably magnolias, smell a little stronger here, so the fragrance can certainly be described as floral. Meanwhile, most of the citrus notes from the top note have mostly faded away, but the fragrance still remains fresh and loose, because you can still smell at least a little bit of mint.
Towards the base, the fragrance has a spring-like fresh flowery scent, although unfortunately the tea has now clearly diminished. Nevertheless, a very nice scent! br />
The Sillage and the durability:
Hmm,... as expected, the sillage of the fragrance is unfortunately quite low. The fresh and citrusy notes smell quite good in the beginning, but the strength decreases too fast, so that the scent can only be sniffed for a short time from close up.
The shelf life may seem surprisingly long, as it has been sticking for more than eight hours, but after four or five hours it is of course extremely weak, actually almost body-hugging, but still smells quite nice, even though most of the scents should have evaporated by now.

The bottle! The bottle has the flat-oval-rectangular shape of all Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea fragrances and this time it is purple in colour with a purple cap. As always, you can see a green leaf for the green tea on the front. Looks quite nice, even if it is actually quite unspectacular. But it has to look great on the shelf when you have some of these fragrances, as the bottles are quite colourful.

Yes, as expected, this scent is also quite great, but unfortunately it is only for you ladies... especially since this scent is also quite flowery *sigh*

It was unfortunately hired, but I would definitely test it if I should ever get my hands on it somewhere. On the other hand, for a tenner or so (from the internet) you could also test the fragrance blindly, in my opinion you can't do much wrong here. Because it is an excellent (good mood) scent for warm days. It is loose and light and is suitable for generous use during the day, as it will not bother anyone with its pleasant scent, on the contrary, I am sure it should be well received.

Aaah,... hmm... I wonder if there is any purple tea... if so, tell me! But only if you can drink it WITHOUT MILK, hey hey he :DD

Um, and a question in between: Am I annoying you with my enthusiasm for tea or tea scents? Aaaaah... I hope not....

Dull lavender-tea-combo
The lavender in this one is not very pronounced and seems rather unnatural. When it disappears, the rest of the scent is well-known: Arden's Green Tea, one of the most popular tea-fragrances. Unfortunately, I think that it does not epitomize "green tea", but a tortured mutant of this normally extremely beautiful note. "Green Tea Lavender" is overloaded with artificial aromachemicals and funnily enough, it is a rather strong EdT which lasts a long time. Probably the "Green Tea" - range is so popular because it would never be guilty of overstatement. A dull aproach, but a profitable one.

by Peaches
by Peaches

Popular Elizabeth Arden

White Tea by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Royale by Elizabeth Arden Eau Fraiche / Body Basics - Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden Red Door (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Sunlight Kiss by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden Arden for Men - Sandalwood (Eau de Cologne) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Pomegranate by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Spiced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden White Tea Ginger Lily by Elizabeth Arden Untold Absolu by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) (Perfume) by Elizabeth Arden