Mediterranean (2007)

Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden

Mediterranean is a perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-aquatic. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Claude Dir

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin, Peach, Plum
Heart Notes Heart NotesJapanese wisteria, Magnolia, Orchid
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 03.01.2020.

Not Quite Mediterranean But Pretty Nonetheless
Fruity without being too sweet with a faint hint of flowers. Fresh and light. Perfect for a summer day. I wouldn't call this aquatic or Mediterranean. Since there are perfumes out there that really remind me of the Mediterranean: "Mediterranean Fig Pacifica", "Sicily" and the "Acqua Di Parma Blu Mediterraneo" range to name a few that really evoke the blue sea and flowers & fruits of the Mediterranean. I love the color of the bottle though, it's such a pretty blue. In Italy they call this Azzurro, which; you guessed it is the color of the Mediterranean sea.

fluorescent swimming pool
To my nose, this scent goes fabulously with its glowing blue bottle, but doesn't seem to me to smell like the Mediterranean OR like any of the notes in it. It's beyond "aquatic." In fact, it has a strong odor of chlorine, like someone was trying too hard to clean a swimming pool.

It's funny how I can get all nostalgic about the smell of the beach, but not the scent of a swimming pool! (Is it because one is natural and the other isn't?) Luckily, another parfumista said her husband loves this perfume on her (and she doesn't mind it), so I sent my bottle to a happier home!

Oceanic holiday
I was quite drawn to this fragrance when I first tried it. It is a very light, aquatic fragrance. It could never be offensive because it is so calming and casual. I actually had this on my wishlist for ages, but I decided not to buy it because it didn't seem like a fragrance that I would find myself wearing. The sillage is fairly average, but for the price this perfume is worth it.

by Somebody
by Thornyrose
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular Elizabeth Arden

White Tea by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Royale by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden Eau Fraiche / Body Basics - Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Mimosa by Elizabeth Arden Arden for Men - Sandalwood (Eau de Cologne) by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) (Perfume) by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Sunlight Kiss by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Exotic by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Pomegranate by Elizabeth Arden Untold Absolu by Elizabeth Arden