Pretty Hot (2011)

Pretty Hot by Elizabeth Arden

Pretty Hot is a perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Claude Dir

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Blood orange, Freesia, Currant, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeorgywood®, Queen-of-the-night ScentTrek™, Petalia®, Peony, Allspice blossom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Cosmone, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 29.01.2016

5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Not that hot
Pretty Hot, is the so-called sexier flanker originating from Pretty, a flowery, yet forgettable fragrance released in 2009.

Pretty Hot, is not that hot. While Pretty was a sweet, Spring-like floral, this fragrance is a little richer, spicier and better suited to colder weather, but it's no 'naughty' scent, at least in my opinion.

I wore this over the weekend, and on my skin it smelt rather fruity and potent. The blood orange and the apple notes tend to really stand out. I had a few compliments, yet I felt it was a tad too safe and girlish for me.

The peony, without fail, is always a bold floral note in every composition I've tried with this ingredient. In Pretty Hot peony features quite strongly, with subtle hints of pepper and patchouli, which attempt to make this fragrance more grounded and dark.

I wasn't expecting much, so I'm not bitterly disappointed in Pretty Hot. I didn't even know it was released until I walked past the Elizabeth Arden counter. I think, like Pretty, this fragrance will appeal to the younger market. Women will wear this if they enjoy it, however I doubt that it will succeed in making a full grown woman feel sexy. There are so many other sexier scents out there.

Popular Elizabeth Arden

Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Red Door (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden White Tea by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Ardenbeauty by Elizabeth Arden True Love (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Untold by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights by Elizabeth Arden