Untold Luxe (2015)

Untold Luxe by Elizabeth Arden

Untold Luxe is a perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2015. The scent is gourmand-oriental. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Pink pepper, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Orange blossom, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, White chocolate, Vanilla, Benzoin, Labdanum

Submitted by Michael, last update on 21.07.2018

10.0 5.0 3.0 7.0/10

Beautiful bottle
Well, the longevity stinks, but other than that, it smells pretty good!

I saw this on the shelf at Marshalls, and I researched it in store on my phone. The notes match up with what I know I like, so I took the plunge and bought it...for ten bucks!!! It still had the original $82 sticker on it, too!

At first, it's kinda-sweet-kinda-florally pepper, but as it dries down, it has a white floral-vanilla scent. I don't really get the cinnamon; if it's there, it helps round out the vanilla. I don't get much rose, and I love rose. It does not wear all day, but it does become very soft and vanilla-amber-y sweet. I had to reapply every 4-5 hours.

Overall, I would say that I like it, not love it. I would love it if it lasted longer and had more of a sweet vanilla-cinnamon-y scent. But for $10, it's definitely good! And the bottle is gorgeous--easily the prettiest one in my collection.

Bcars10 2 years ago
The perfume is not as wonderful as the gorgeous bottle would have you believe, but it is very wearable. Requires reapplication.+1
10.0
5.0
3.0

Popular Elizabeth Arden

Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Red Door (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden White Tea by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Ardenbeauty by Elizabeth Arden True Love (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Untold by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Tropical by Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights by Elizabeth Arden