White Tea 2017

White Tea by Elizabeth Arden
White Tea is a popular perfume by Elizabeth Arden for women and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-floral. It is being marketed by Revlon. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesItalian mandarin orangeItalian mandarin orange
Paraguayan mate tea absolute
White irisWhite iris
White teaWhite tea
Base Notes Base NotesAmbermax®Ambermax®
Ambrette seed absoluteAmbrette seed absolute
Indian woodsIndian woods
Velvione®Velvione®
Venezuelan tonka bean absoluteVenezuelan tonka bean absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 16.09.2021.

The face of the advertising campaign is actress Reese Witherspoon.

Not my Cuppa....
Top Notes: Sea Notes, Fern, Mandarin Orange, Clary Sage

Heart Notes: White Tea, White Iris, Mate

Base Notes: Ambrette. (Musk Mallow), Exotic Woods, Tonka Bean, Amber

Continuing on my quest to use up some of the samples I have accumulated, I wore Elizabeth Arden White Tea today. This fragrance reminds me of an old fragrance by Avon named Imperial Garden which also had a fairly prominent Mate note. If you know and like Imperial Garden, then you will probably recognise it as a distant cousin of White Tea. Imperial Garden is much stronger than White Tea, though.

I definitely detect the tea note and the fern note here. The other notes are a bit mixed up to my nose. It is a fairly fresh fragrance thanks to the top notes. I expected the deep dry down to be quite warm given the listed notes, but it is not especially warm or even sweet. This fragrance is fairly dry despite the Sea Notes, and it has more of an air freshener vibe to me than it does a perfume vibe.

White Tea is not very remarkable to me. It is inoffensive and fairly clean smelling. I think both women and men could wear it as easily as one another. Performance is not particularly good. It wears pretty close to skin after the first 15-20 minutes. It would probably work best in Spring and Summer. White Tea is not for me, but it may be for you. If you like these notes, then at least try a sample to see what you think. It is not bad, but it is not my cuppa tea so to speak.

Fragrance: 3/10
Projection: 3/10
Sillage: 3/10
Longevity: 3/10

Nice and uncomplicated
Nice clean scent that comes across fresh and aquatic. He has for me something from a mixture of sea breeze, detergent and white tea.
As I've mentioned elsewhere, scents like this are perfect for me for concentrated hours, as they create a clean tidy aura but aren't too complex. That's how I feel about this one as well. It doesn't develop much, it just gets weaker over time. At the beginning, you still notice a somewhat pungent note, but it calms down as time goes on.
The durability and sillage are rather modest, but what one experiences more often with this type of fragrances. The price-performance ratio therefore remains top for me!
Prodigy
White Tea is a prodigy with multiple talents. On the one hand, it is the feel-good oasis on my wrist when I feel the need for a moment of relaxation.
On the other hand, its freshness gives me the necessary energy to cope with everyday life. It's green, clean, balanced, and gives me that feeling of "I-have-my-life-fully-in-hand".
Marketed as a women's fragrance, White Tea is one that I can definitely imagine wearing on men as well. Something about the scent seems familiar to me.... Maybe I associate something in it with the perfume my pops used to wear (which I can't name anymore, unfortunately). And maybe it's that subtle masculine note that seems so energetic.
I find the composition very harmonious - the light and the dark tones caress each other and unlike other perfumes, I don't find any note disturbing. Therefore, I can well understand why some report here that they like to wear White Tea to sleep
Amoment
Yes ... I spray myself with perfume before going to bed ....
I love fragrances... but since I unfortunately have to use body lotion or other cosmetic items unscented, because otherwise I do not vetrage, I remain only perfume as a source of fragrance... this fragrance is something very special for me, I have always been looking for such a kind of fragrance....

It yes an EdT but on clothes really still days to smell.
He is really very difficult for me to describe you really have to have smelled yourself dran.

I can not say he smells fresh or warm, floral or sweet... intense or weak ... that does not do him justice.
He smells like home ,he smells like a cozy day in bed ,he smells like mom (if you had to imagine how love for a mother should smell ,that's how I imagine it)

I spray myself in the evening after bathing / showering with it or my clothes. (as I said only source of fragrance) I always do so. and it is never heavy fragrances or sweet fragrances that I use for it .

Before I found White Tea was it zb DKNY drop of vanilla and before Lacoste pour femme Can not compare the 3 with each other.

White Tea has become my home fragrance my love I was looking for,a fragrance that makes me feel good that makes me relax and fall asleep.

Mellarius
My best blink purchase...
... and that although I buy very rarely blind.

I like tea very much, especially white and green teas, which is why the fragrance sounded very promising to me directly. When I then came across a very good offer, I decided to dare the Blinkauf and regretted it not for a second. After a month in my collection, White Tea is well on the way to become my signaturedurft.

For me, right now - where I spend a lot of time at home - it's the perfect feel-good scent. I spray it on, and immediately feel safe. I am enveloped in a soft creamy cloud. I see myself in white, comfortable clothes. I'm standing in a minimalist furnished apartment, making myself a white tea and ready to start a day.

The fragrance starts off a bit clinical at first, but that fades quickly. Then he smells fresh, creamy and woody at first. Over time, he loses a bit of freshness (but still smells very clean) and the white tea comes more to the fore. In the background I hear a slight floral sweetness.

After about 2 hours, the fragrance decreases in intensity, but is still well audible after 5 hours (with the appropriate body lotion even longer). For me, the fragrance is an All Arounder! Aside from nights out at clubs, I can see it working well at work, for sports, for every day, and especially at home. Also, as far as seasons go, I think it fits well everywhere except for the Christmas market.

Now I'm excited to look for more tea scents and am excited to try the other scents from the White Tea series!
My reliable Elizabeth Arden
5th Avenue had already captivated me before and crystallized as my everyday scent and now White Tea joins in and makes me a little happier. One thing is always certain, you can rely on dear Elisabeth Arten, because she never lets you down! She always surrounds me in a light, fine, tender cloud and always gives me the security to survive the everyday life in a fine and lovely way. Also here at White Tea she has not shattered my trust and faith, but has given me a security as always and I am grateful for that! Welcome White Tea to my collection
Tea hour in white robe
A space in puristic purity, people kneeling on tatami mats, in plain white
Clothing wrapped, freshly brewed tea is carefully filled into fine porcelain bowls. Fine steam whirls rise above the bowls and spread the smell of white tea, which gently finds its way into the noses of the tea ceremony guests, where it is united with the scent of the white iris of the bouquet of flowers in a corner of the room That's the feeling White Tea by Elizabeth Arden creates in me. Pure and puristic like white tea in a Japanese tea ceremony, fresh from the Italian mandarin, which brings a slightly citric note to the fragrance, but not acidic, but sunny-warm, supported by the Ambretta seeds, which give the whole a depth. The white iris only makes its way through the fragrance pyramid after some time and rounds off this extraordinarily simple yet multi-layered perfume in harmony with a delicate wood note in a hint of powdery warmth. Just as white is the epitome of simplicity and yet has so many facets to offer (ivory white, off-white, eggshell white...).
And so I like to sit down for the tea ceremony in a white robe, even if the scent is so delicate that it has to be sprayed several times, but it is also worth it with any sprayer
Syn-T(h)ee-tisch: Detergent fragrance
As a big fan of EA's "Green Tea" I couldn't miss the White Tea. I had him sprayed on a test strip recently. There I had liked the smell also quite well, so that it added to me a little later.

In today's test on my skin, besides a nice, clean smell, a pungent, artificial undertone rises into my nose, which makes me cough. What's that? What's that? When I smell directly at the clothes, where the scent is sprayed on, I don't notice it. But something has to evaporate that doesn't do me any good. After some time the pungent smell is gone and I notice now a light teen note. But she hides well. The focus is on synthetic-floral-fresh aromas, which are also popular in detergents and fabric softeners. It should be Freshly Washed Laundry. If you like to give your laundry the "full roar" fragrance, you should love it.

For me, who has to use a fragrance-free detergent because of intolerances, this is nothing. If I have to choose and dose my perfume carefully, then I certainly don't want to smell like detergent.

Too bad about the good tea! I'll have another cup of green, please.

et bad...
... the Swabian would say and mean with it: "Quite well. Not to kneel down, but yes, quite well.".

The first nose had irritated me, it was too fresh for me, too synthetic, too detergent fresh. And now, when I see the pyramid, I understand: This "sea breeze", it will be probably to blame for the fact that I had put off the smell first: Not mine.

Fortunately, the top note doesn't last long and afterwards it becomes much nicer: The Arden-typical whatever-tea DNA is clearly recognizable, in a pleasant way, the freshness has receded and the top note becomes softly tart (mate?), unsweetly flowery (iris?), a bit soapy in a sociable way, everything in a transparent and bright way. This confirms the occurrence: A beautiful airy unsweet summer scent, which unfortunately doesn't last long with me. After about an hour, the fragrance begins to change again: Cedarwood-like and powdery-soft musky announces the end of the top note.

The Sillage isn't a place to be: With the exception of the top note, the fragrance remains very close to the body at all times. Sometimes you want that.

A very delicate summer scent with - for my taste - a bit too much Atlantic freshness in the top note. So he won't move in with me. Still, it's bad.
Dreamlike summer scent
I have been sneaking around this fragrance for quite some time and even thought about buying it blind because of the mostly good reviews here. But yesterday I was able to test it.

I also tested "Green Tea" from the same company.
White Tea" won because it was much more flattering and pleasant for my nose than its green brother. It was a bit too green for me and somehow synthetic. White tea didn't have that for me.

It's a very clean, fresh fragrance that gave me a real freshness kick when I sprayed it on for the first time yesterday. White Tea starts very citrical, I would have suspected lemon or bergamot and brings a good sea breeze. Also the fern waves pleasantly in the background, then the tea comes.
This is mild and tender. Not cute though. So the fragrance stays for a while and blows around me pleasantly fresh and mild.
After some time, the fragrance becomes a little more powdery and woody, but still very round and perfectly balanced.

Shelf life was a good 6 hours for me. I think that's pretty neat for the price.
White Tea is definitely a scent for warm and hot days, well wearable even in the office, since it is not intrusive at all.
The bottle is beautiful and perfectly matches the colour of the fragrance.

A great fragrance from Haus Arden, which you should have a closer look at.

Jazzy76Jazzy76 3 years ago
Apparently minimal and "inoffensive", it reveals its warmer soul after a few minutes.Anyway a daily fragrance to wear in the good season

Dschungelqueen
by Mellarius
by Hildchen63
by Hildchen63

Popular Elizabeth Arden

5th Avenue Royale by Elizabeth Arden Eau Fraiche / Body Basics - Eau Fraiche by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1989) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea (Eau Parfumée) by Elizabeth Arden Red Door (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers (Eau de Toilette) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lavender by Elizabeth Arden Splendor by Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Sunlight Kiss by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Lotus by Elizabeth Arden Arden for Men - Sandalwood (Eau de Cologne) by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Summer by Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Pomegranate by Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five by Elizabeth Arden Spiced Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden White Tea Ginger Lily by Elizabeth Arden Untold Absolu by Elizabeth Arden Blue Grass (1934) (Perfume) by Elizabeth Arden