Nirvana Rose by Elizabeth and James

Nirvana Rose is a perfume by Elizabeth and James for women and was released in 2016. The scent is oriental-woody. It is being marketed by Butterfly Beauty.

May rose, Geranium, Vetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 05.10.2019.

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose
This is not your Grandmother's rose perfume! You know the one; synthetic, over-the-top, stuffy, cloying, allergy inducing, headache causing, choking and cheap smelling. Nope, this is not that! This is a deep, dark, brooding, against-the-grain, thumbing your nose at authority kind of rose perfume. It reminds me of a fully opened garden rose, complete with greenery, that has sat in the vase for too long and is starting to lose it's petals. It has a "rose jam" quality, without any of the sickly, sticky sweetness, therefore elevating it beyond your typical rose perfume.
I admittedly enjoy all of the perfumes in this line but Black and Bourbon have the worst staying power and even though I love them both, I'm miffed when I pay for a perfume or cologne that performs so poorly (which is a shame because they smell fantastic.) I can at least say that Rose's staying power is better than the two aformentioned ones. It definitely lasts longer and radiates from your skin more effectively.
This smells really good on me. Some men wouldn't be so daring as to try a predominanty rose perfume but I am a gender-bender when it comes to scent and I will wear anything that appeals to me, whether it be marketed toward the male or female demographic.
I wore it to work this afternoon and enjoyed catching wiffs of it wafting upward all day long. I love that I smelled "different" and unique and not of a typical men's cologne. Sometimes I crave the unexpected element of surprise.
I'm happy with my purchase of this perfume and will wear it proudly whenever I'm feeling like I want to view the world through rose coloured glasses!

ScentedSalon 3 years ago
Surprisingly effective dark rose: geranium and a dirty, stinky beauty usually not found outside of niche. Strong sillage.+1
9.0

by Irini
by Irini
by EauMySoul
by EauMySoul

Popular Elizabeth and James

Nirvana Black (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth and James Nirvana White (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon by Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose by Elizabeth and James Nirvana French Grey by Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst by Elizabeth and James Nirvana White (Solid Perfume) by Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black (Solid Perfume) by Elizabeth and James Nirvana White (Perfume Oil) by Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black (Perfume Oil) by Elizabeth and James