Nirvana White (Eau de Parfum) by Elizabeth and James

Jbells
03.03.2015 - 07:22 PM
Helpful Review

Feminine musky rose

I should begin this review by saying that this was love at first sniff for me.

From the nozzle of the manufacturer's sample, this smelled almost smoky, which made me hesitate to try it, but on the skin it translates to a beautiful musky rose. As far as I know, there are no roses in the notes, but peony does have a tendency to resemble roses, and this is a brilliant example of that!

It is fairly linear, but beautiful all the way. Fresh and floral, with just a touch of sweetness, this just speaks of femininity that is both delicate and strong at the same time. It brings to mind a woman who can be girly and chair a board meeting AND be respected for it, all at once! And when she's done with that, she'll be able to hold her own in her relationships too.

I hesitate to say that Nirvana White is a special fragrance simply because there are no tricks to be had, but it is beautiful. If you love peonies or roses or musky florals, this is worth a try.

I really want a full bottle now!

Longevity: 4-5 hours
Sillage: Strong enough that I catch whiffs of it when I lift my hand.

Latest Reviews

JbellsJbells 7 years ago
Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) - Creed

Spring Flower (Eau de Parfum) Poopy opening, floral later
Poop in earth surrounded by freshly stomped on flowers. That's what the opening of Spring Flower smelled like. Maybe Creed intended the opening to resemble the Lantana camara flowers, if any of you are familiar with it, it is also known...

JbellsJbells 7 years ago
Rosa - Tous

Rosa Succulent, romantic, alluring rose
Tous Rosa is a breath of fresh rosy air. It's rich but not overpowering and has a sparkling quality about it. Right off the bat, rose makes a deliciously succulent entrance that to me, is very reminiscent of Carolina Herrera's...