Ellen (2012) Eau de Parfum

Ellen (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy

Ellen (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Ellen Tracy for women and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-powdery. It is being marketed by Palm Beach Beauté.

Top Notes Top NotesPeach, Aniseed, Cotton candy
Heart Notes Heart NotesWaterlily, Rose, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by Gold, last update on 16.04.2019

2.5 4.0/10

Bookwyrms
Ellen . Okay but no wow factor.
Ellen by Ellen Tracy was a birthday gift from my brother on my thirty fifth birthday. When sprayed it was hardly discernible. Later testing revealed a slightly berry/musk/ vanilla scent, not particularly spicy or woodsy to my disappointment. It is a tolerable enough scent I suppose,but not something I wish to work through a 3.4 oz bottle of. I returned it to the discounter for a merchandise credit ( which I promptly spent on a Queen Latifah gift set and a tin of Piroulines). I do plan to repurchase Ellen ,but in a much smaller roll on or travel size spray assorted gift set.
7.5 7.5 7.5 9.0/10

Ellen-Stays Close To You For Hours While Staying True To All Of Her Notes
Ellen is such a pleasing fragrance. I could inhale these fumes for quite some time and relax, close my eyes, perhaps meditate. Ellen is listed as a floral woody musk, but I sense some gourmand going through the process, alternating with the woods for a position.
For me, I can't stop thinking of the smell of opening a bakery box and finding a fresh danish with melted frosting and almonds on top. Wait a bit and creamy vanilla abounds. Cinnamon, bare bone roses, gentle white musks, tonka beans and sandalwood all come together to swirl completely in this fragrance that stays true to all of its notes. Simple, yet effective. Not too sweet, not too woodsy, not overbearing musk. This all mixes together very well in a satisfying fragrance.
Ellen lies close to my skin, making her perfect for events where I don't want to announce myself before I speak. Where I want to wear a fragrance for myself and let it be discovered if I want it to be. Ellen doesn't creep into other's air space at all. She lasts a good few hours and for the price point, I consider that a great value.

by Sorceress
by Sorceress
by Madkat
by Madkat

Popular Ellen Tracy

Bronze (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy Tracy (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy (2011) (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy Ellen (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy Linda Allard by Ellen Tracy Pretty Petals (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy Inspire by Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Ellen Tracy Imagine by Ellen Tracy Love Notes (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy Peony Rose by Ellen Tracy Fashionista by Ellen Tracy Exotic Bronze (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy Ellen (Body Mist) by Ellen Tracy Love Notes (Body Mist) by Ellen Tracy Bronze (Body Mist) by Ellen Tracy Pretty Petals (Body Mist) by Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy (1992) (Eau de Parfum) by Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy (1992) (Perfume) by Ellen Tracy Ellen Tracy (2011) (Body Mist) by Ellen Tracy