Ellie by Ellie Perfume
Ellie is a perfume by Ellie Perfume for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

BergamotBergamot
SandalwoodSandalwood
TangerineTangerine
VanillaVanilla
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.07.2016.

Pristine White Petals on a Pile of Dirt
Dirty white flowers abound in ELLIE perfume. However, this does not seem to me to be the scent of naturally indolic flowers. Instead, the flowers appear to have been artificially dirtied up with vetiver and perhaps some, well, dirt. I do not smell any oakmoss, and I would not call this a chypre, but this perfume does smell very earthy, as though the white petals became soiled by a wind storm that scattered dirt far and wide.

ELLIE is a unique composition, I'll give it that. Unfortunately, I do not find it all that pleasant. It also doesn't seem to me to be a very coherent creation. There is something somehow discordant about the juxtaposition of usually pristine white petals with a pile of dirt. To make matters worse, I am not fond of vanilla-scented vetiver, and here it does not mingle harmoniously with the white flowers. I feel almost as though the dirt and the vetiver and the vanilla were thrown in just to prevent this from being yet another among hundreds of Big White Floral Perfumes.

In any case, this one's not for me.

Popular Ellie Perfume