Ellie Nuit by Ellie Perfume
Where to buy?
Ellie Nuit is a perfume by Ellie Perfume for women and was released in 2007. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Fig leaf, Coriander, Rose, Sandalwood, Violet

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 09.02.2017

Sillage 5.0/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 5.0/10
Recommended for testing by male cats
Like ELLIE perfume, ELLIE NUIT offers an eccentric and unexpected line-up of notes. Unfortunately, also like ELLIE, ELLIE NUIT is not for me a very pleasant wear. In this case, the veritable wall of coriander and the thick bushel of violet leaf and fig leaf really smother the rose, with the effect that, to my nose, ELLIE NUIT ends up smelling too masculine.

I don't have a problem with wearing masculine fragrances, in general, but I find this one somehow jarring and uncomfortable to wear. You really have to love coriander to be able to appreciate this perfume. My sense with ELLIE NUIT, as it was with ELLIE, is that there was too much emphasis placed on originality in the composition of this perfume. Yes, it smells like nothing else. But maybe that's for a good reason?

ELLIE NUIT is probably an acquired taste, but I won't be acquiring it. Désolée. (Or perhaps I should be happy that I can cross this obscure niche house off my list?) I must confess that traces of this perfume smell rather nice on HRH Emperor Oliver's fur. I therefore can recommend ELLIE NUIT for testing by all male cats!

Popular Ellie Perfume