Vivara Variazioni - Acqua 330 (2009)

Vivara Variazioni - Acqua 330 by Emilio Pucci

Vivara Variazioni - Acqua 330 is a perfume by Emilio Pucci for women and was released in 2009. The scent is aquatic-fresh. It was last marketed by LVMH.

Top Notes Top NotesSeawater, Violet leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesMusk

Submitted by DerThomyDer, last update on 05.03.2018.

Part of the Clean Craze
I braced myself for something unwearable when I donned Emilio Pucci ACQUA 330, as I am not an amateur of aquatic frags, but this one is not that bad, which is to say: it's not overly aquatic. Yes, it smells synthetic, but it does not making me seasick, so that's already a good sign.

As the scent settled down, it occurred to me that ACQUA 330 seems like a hybrid between Jennifer Aniston's perfume and DKNY PURE VERBENA (the flanker to PURE). The jasmine is central to this composition, but there is a sort of herbality leading into the soapy drydown, which again reminds me a lot of JA.

All in all, I'd say that this perfume is characteristic of the current trend in house of Clean-type fragrances which have taken the mainstream perfume market by storm and help to explain why so many perfumistas are looking more closely into niche houses. Most of us already smell pretty clean, having recently bathed, so fragrances such as these are somewhat redundant, it seems to me.

Popular Emilio Pucci

Vivara (1965) (Parfum) by Emilio Pucci Monsieur Zadig by Emilio Pucci Vivara (2007) by Emilio Pucci Signor Vivara (Cologne) by Emilio Pucci Eau de Vivara by Emilio Pucci Zadig by Emilio Pucci Miss Pucci (Eau de Parfum) by Emilio Pucci Eau de Zadig by Emilio Pucci Vivara Variazioni - Sole 149 by Emilio Pucci Miss Pucci (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Emilio Pucci Vivara Variazioni - Sabbia 167 by Emilio Pucci