Fiore di Bellagio (2014)

Fiore di Bellagio by En Voyage Perfumes

Fiore di Bellagio is a perfume by En Voyage Perfumes for women and was released in 2014. The scent is green-spicy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesItalian lemon, Citric notes, Green leaves, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Gardenia absolute, Jasmine absolute, Bulgarian rose otto, Lily-of-the-valley, Violet, Rosewood
Base Notes Base NotesDark vanilla, Sandalwood, Orris absolute, Costus, Resins, Civet, Musk

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 30.11.2016.

10.0/10

Golden Age Masterpiece
The times known as the perfumery golden years might have passsed, but when i dabbed into my skin this artisanal EnVoyage creation i felt like i have gone back in time into an era where, according my interpretation, the fashion seemed more serious but still chic and the luxury was reflected in every aspect of a product made. Altough the central theme here is carnation flowers this one seems to me, like the scents of the 20's, to look like one of those expensive watches full of little gears turning in a harmonious way at the background. On Fiore di Bellagio i notice at first a green and citrus aroma that vaguely reminds me of rosehips at the same time it seems loosely related to cucumber (an impression that it doesn't last, so don't be scared). The carnation here is typical, warm, spicy, powdery, sensual and at the same time it reflects in a moderate way the several flowers that are mixed into it: for some moments you notice a fruity floral thing which is typical of gardenias, in others you notice an also fruity aroma, but this time related to the banana edge you find in ylang. In other moments, the jasmine smell seems to mixture with the rose impression of the opening to back the spicy and powdery carnation aroma. The rosewood use here seems to be a link between all the flowers, considering that both have in common the sweet and slightly flowery linalool chemical, that rounds the edges in the composition and gives rythm to the flowers mentioned. I think that the base is the moment where Fiore seems a more modern because its resinous aura gives a bigger highlight to a creamy and adult vanilla that gives the perfect touch to the aromatic history that has been unfolding until this moment. Sometimes, through the evolution, i also notice a slightly animalc aura which is hot, a little bit musky and salty, as if this perfect exquisite sophistication example had a more carnal aura which invites you to an intimist erotic experience. This is a very beautiful perfume, of rounded evolution, something that doesn't seem cheap to be made and not easy to be balanced neither. To the ones that miss the gold times, it's worth trying to satisfy the nostalgia wearing this one.
8.0/10

Civet Charm
A citric and civety oriental that I find quite appealing. It's not one I want to bury my nose in, but each time I return to my hand, this scent delights. There's a metallic note, too, that doesn't overwhelm as in Chang Chang. It's modern and interesting, Eventually, though, something swells my nasal passages and makes it hard to breathe, so no FB for me.
10.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

Superb
I won a sample entering a draw and can honoustly say that I loved Fiore di Bellagio from the first whiff. I've had my nose glued to my wrist since the first moment I put it on.

Fiore di Bellagio is inspired by Caron Bellodgia, but it's modernised. It's not a replica, but you can definitely smell its vintage inspiration.

Fiore di Bellagio is a very rich and true flower scent with a resinous base. It's oppulent, spicy, rich, slightly sweet (but not really sweet). The consistency is somewhat oily. The sillage is moderate to strong. I'm not sure about the longevity, but it's a natural fragrance therefore I don't expect it to be very longlasting.

This sample has kept me wanting more. It's really superb, so please don't test if you are not looking for another lemming.

Popular En Voyage Perfumes

Captured in Amber by En Voyage Perfumes Zelda by En Voyage Perfumes Café Cacao by En Voyage Perfumes Indigo Vanilla by En Voyage Perfumes Rainmaker by En Voyage Perfumes Chang Chang by En Voyage Perfumes Durango by En Voyage Perfumes Nectars des Îles by En Voyage Perfumes A Study In Water by En Voyage Perfumes Vents Ardents by En Voyage Perfumes Frida by En Voyage Perfumes The 7% Solution by En Voyage Perfumes New York Man by En Voyage Perfumes Lorelei by En Voyage Perfumes L'Hombre by En Voyage Perfumes Nepenthe by En Voyage Perfumes Figa by En Voyage Perfumes Tagetes Femme by En Voyage Perfumes Pêche Noir by En Voyage Perfumes Tagetes Homme by En Voyage Perfumes