Nepenthe by En Voyage Perfumes
Nepenthe is a new perfume by En Voyage Perfumes for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is aquatic-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Leaves, Cucumber, Bergamot, Lavender, Narcissus, Frankincense, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Moss, Iris, Ambergris

Submitted by LadyLuxifer, last update on 11.08.2020.

Nepenthe -Wholeness
We exchanged our deepest secrets, fears and desires, acting as if there had been nothing unusual and extraordinary in the way we talked to each other. We gave our own souls to each other, the very ones that used to share so many different lives before.
When you suggested: “Let’s go for a walk!”; I would follow you to the spot where we left all our shadows…where we left the halves of our beings.

The way how we loved other souls became irrelevant, or how those other souls loved us.That inner child that was squatting somewhere in us, waiting, waiting all the time, woke up now in all his beauty, marvelous, beautifully wild, innocently stretching his arms out. That child had always been there, imprinted on the brim of my heart, waiting for you to claim him your own.

If you fall, I’ll hold you!

My heart is raving, jerking…beads of sweat are sliding down my breast, just like a little girl stealing the cherries from her neighbor, carefully, one at a time...
Cherries are not to be bought, but to be stolen. – my father used to tell me.
And he was right.
I was wise enough to steal everything from you that was waiting for me to claim it my own.
Wholeness.
I turn around and you’ re not there anymore. My lips taste of cherries, red drops are falling on my white dress, I’m laughing….wholeness…even this silence among us is so unearthly….

Nepenthe – the fragrance we will be coming back to all the time.

by LadyLuxifer
by LadyLuxifer
by Goldielockss
by Goldielockss

Popular En Voyage Perfumes

Captured in Amber by En Voyage Perfumes Café Cacao by En Voyage Perfumes Zelda by En Voyage Perfumes Fiore di Bellagio by En Voyage Perfumes Durango by En Voyage Perfumes Indigo Vanilla by En Voyage Perfumes L'Hombre by En Voyage Perfumes New York Man by En Voyage Perfumes Lorelei by En Voyage Perfumes The 7% Solution by En Voyage Perfumes Rainmaker by En Voyage Perfumes Chang Chang by En Voyage Perfumes Vents Ardents by En Voyage Perfumes A Study In Water by En Voyage Perfumes Nectars des Îles by En Voyage Perfumes Frida by En Voyage Perfumes