Uomo (2013)Eau de Toilette

Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Ermenegildo Zegna

Uomo (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Ermenegildo Zegna for men and was released in 2013. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Estēe Lauder Companies.

Citruses, Calabrian bergamot, Violet leaf, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by Michael, last update on 15.01.2020.

The face of the ad campaign is the model Ryan Burns, photographer was Matthew Brookes.

5.0 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

A woman's view
I have rarely had the pleasure of a man smelling so good that it makes me want to bury my face in his chest and neck, forever. The violet leaf is surprising and oh so sexy, it's subtle and alluring. I like that the sillage isn't across the room trying to snag any female in a 20 foot radius. I am enfolded in it when we get close. It's like a secret he's wearing for only me and I want to extend our embrace to continue enjoying it. This is my favorite scent for a man I've encountered so far. It's a definite win!

Oct
2013

ermenegildo zegna uomo
very generic ozone-acquatic with a hint of lemon dish wash aura and sinthetic mint leaves,horrible ,nauseating ,boring that's all ,projection and sillage below zero ,definitely not a must buy .

Firasmalanzy 19 months ago
I blind buy this cologne about month ago, all i can say about it is doesn't worth buying it, so synthetic and smell awful.+2
6.0
1.0
1.0
1.5

by Bnd007
by Bnd007

Popular Ermenegildo Zegna

Essenze - Javanese Patchouli by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Haitian Vetiver by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Mediterranean Neroli (Eau de Toilette) by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Indonesian Oud (Eau de Toilette) by Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna Milan by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenza di Zegna (Eau de Toilette) by Ermenegildo Zegna Acqua di Iris by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Florentine Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Ermenegildo Zegna Acqua di Bergamotto by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Madras Cardamom by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Sicilian Mandarin by Ermenegildo Zegna Elements of Man - Passion by Ermenegildo Zegna Elements of Man - Wisdom by Ermenegildo Zegna Zegna Intenso (Eau de Toilette) by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Peruvian Ambrette by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Italian Bergamot (Eau de Toilette) by Ermenegildo Zegna Z Zegna (Eau de Toilette) by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Bourbon Vanilla by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Mediterranean Neroli (Eau de Parfum) by Ermenegildo Zegna Essenze - Amber Gold by Ermenegildo Zegna