Absolutely Me 2010

Absolutely Me by Escada
Absolutely Me is a perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Pronunciation

Sonia Constant

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Rose water, Raspberry
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Rose macaron, Hawthorn
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 09.10.2020.

Ahoy Shower
Everyone probably knows Ahoy-Brause, which can be found on every candy shelf, then as now. And somehow it belongs to the food of childhood, like the ice cream in the outdoor pool or the bag at the kiosk. I liked sherbet very much, but unlike others I drank it, because it always tasted too sweet when I licked it by hand. And Absolutely Me smells the same way with me, like the red ahoy-shower. Somehow funny, but too sweet even for me :-)
Dowczeka
The first fragrance I ever bought...
I was sweet 18, fresh in training and came into contact with this candy crush for the first time in my classroom. A friend of mine bathed in it, and even applied the body lotion underneath. Honestly, the WHOLE room smelled of her and this totally overdone sweet, we were all exhausted until the end of the lessons.

When I strolled into a perfumery 1 year later, I discovered it then in the offer and sprayed the monster out of curiosity on my wrist and what should I say ?

If you dose wisely (the shelf life of this sweet candy is fascinatingly long) and do not bathe your clothes in it, it is a wonderful fruity sweet scent that attracts attention.

One of my favorites, sometimes I find him in well-known second hand online platforms at bargain prices, I always like to buy as daily !

by Taamii
by Sternchen205
by Goldlola
by Goldlola

Popular Escada

Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Sentiment by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada Collection Edition 2001 by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Acte 2 (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Ocean Lounge by Escada Tropical Punch by Escada Flor del Sol by Escada