Agua del Sol 2016

Agua del Sol by Escada
Bottle Design Anja Kroencke
Agua del Sol is a limited perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2016. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesNashi pearNashi pear
RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean
SandalwoodSandalwood
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 14.09.2021.

Nice but too fruity
I bought it because the first time I tried it in a perfume shop I really really liked it. It's not bad, but I can't wear it anymore as it's too intense and it gives me a suffocating feeling. It has a strong smell of peach (even if peach is not present among the notes...maybe it's the mix of fruity notes) that almost bothers me, so I tend to spray it in my bedroom as room fragrance to leave a nice smell, not too bothering as on skin.
3.5

Divinity21
I shouldn't complain but...
I purchased Agua Del Sol at TJ Maxx for pennies so I probably shouldn't complain but I will. I am OK with fruity, sweet, and simple but this scent is soooooooo shallow. It plays it so safe that I am not sure it ever was in the game. It comes off as unfinished and lacking confidence. I understand that not everything has to be complex but Escada didn't seem to even try with this. A youthful fruity fragrance should smell eager and revitalizing. This fragrance right here just has acne and a major self-esteem problem. I have owned several Escada fruity fragrances but none of them have ever put me to sleep before. My nose was hoping for some Ibiza Hippie vibes and all it got was a nap.

Hot Fun In The Summertime
I feel as if I've dropped into a liquid candy vat and I'm floating amidst colorful waves. No disrespect at all to those that enjoy this gourmand treat and I would never mark a perfume as age-specific or gender-specific either. There are many gourmands I enjoy and relish when in the mood. I'd suggest looking at the notes of this perfume before purchase because ice cream, fruity notes, pear, sorbet and raspberry will tickle your olfactory senses to the max. I can understand the fun of a blazing hot summer day poolside wearing a non-serious perfume such as this. Who would want to wear a cloying vintage when temps hit 90+ degrees? Agua del Sol, althugh flighty in its longevity, is aimed at frivolity, not seriousness; playfulness, not seduction; light-heartedness, not domination. Wear it with a giggle and smile. Just keep the bottle handy for constant re-application.

by L1nda
by L1nda

Popular Escada

Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Candy Love by Escada Sentiment by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Flor del Sol by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Absolutely Me by Escada Sentiment pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada Escada Collection Edition 2001 by Escada