Cherry in the Air (2013)

Cherry in the Air by Escada

Cherry in the Air is a limited perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2013. The scent is fruity-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesSour cherry
Heart Notes Heart NotesMarshmallow
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood

Submitted by Joe, last update on 19.04.2019

5.0 8.0 7.0 6.5/10

Super yum!
This is such a fun fragrance! I tested it tonight at TJMaxx, where I've been seeing it for $39.99. That's too much for me to pay for a blind buy, and after testing it, I feel it's best left for the under-30 crowd. However, I will say that I like the smell a lot, I just don't want to smell like cherries, personally.

It goes on with a huge blast of sour cherry, which was amazing!!! I wanted it to last, but the dry down is good, too. It just gets a little sweet-cherry instead of sour-cherry. I'm not sure I get the marshmallow, but there is definitely vanilla there. This smells just like a cherry milkshake! It really is yummy.
8.0/10

best Escada I've tried
I'm not generally an Escada fan. To my nose, this brand generally signifies overly fruity scents for my taste that tend to be quite synthetic. It's as though someone mixed together a bunch of fruit-scented shampoos. Even if I did like an Escada, I wouldn't buy it new. The company is owned by Procter & Gamble, a US conglomerate that refuses to stop testing products on animals. Considering the cruelty and lack of necessity of animal testing, I wish everyone would avoid their products.
If you like natural fruit scents, though, and you can get a free sample or a used bottle of Cherry in the Air, you should! This is a surprisingly accurate, clear cherry scent. It makes me think of a sponge cake with a little bit of vanilla and some pineapple slices, topped by fresh cherries. (Apparently, there are some notes not listed here.) It's much less cloying than other gourmands aimed at young women, so I definitely think this is the highlight of the Escada range. It has presence, but is light enough that one could wear it on a cool summer day. I'm glad I gave it a chance.

Cherry in the Air
First off, let me start by saying that I love this. Probably my all-time favorite fruity scent thus far. It's all about the cherries! I love the smell of cherries and this does not disappoint in that respect. Cherry in the Air indeed! Not sickeningly sweet or cloying at all. It's rather fresh, light and juicy! The base is warm and keeps the scent from becoming too flighty. This fragrance would be a really great choice for spring and summer. One of the best Escada scents I've ever smelled. The bottle is also really charming. The lasting power of this perfume isn't the greatest but so what, just reapply later on. If you're looking for a cheerful scent for a quick pick-me-up, look no further, this is the one for you!

Bcars10 2 years ago
It's a cherry milkshake in a perfume, and it is delicious! But it's best left for the under-30 crowd.+1
5.0

by Sternchen205
by Blix
by Blix

Popular Escada

Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Absolutely Me by Escada Taj Sunset by Escada Cherry in the Air by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Desire Me by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Especially Escada Elixir by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Joyful by Escada Incredible Me by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Born in Paradise by Escada Ocean Lounge by Escada Turquoise Summer by Escada Marine Groove by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Island Kiss (2012) / Island Paradise by Escada