Desire Me 2009

Desire Me by Escada
5.9 / 10 113 Ratings
Desire Me is a perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2009. The scent is sweet-floral. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top Notes Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Citrus fruitsCitrus fruits
Heart Notes Heart Notes HoneysuckleHoneysuckle OrchidOrchid PeonyPeony
Base Notes Base Notes BiscuitBiscuit CoffeeCoffee MascarponeMascarpone ChocolateChocolate

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 11.08.2021.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Sunday Talk
I'm always looking forward to Sunday, because then the friend, the husband and I form up for Sunday Talk.

Everybody brings his or her own views of life into the cosy circle - in summer outdoor, in winter indoor.

Everything that moves us is then put on the table - topics from A to Z.

In addition to the introduction fruit juices from mandarin and lemon to get into talc mood.
No, no schnapps a la Werner Höfer in the legendary Frühschoppen.

When A, like cars, Alexa and states of anxiety are dealt with, we go over to B - like Berliner Ballen - which I then also rich.
Muffins filled with mascarpone, Feodora chocolate bars and steaming coffee are a must.
Flowery flowers blow over from the peony bushes and mix with the delicacies.

We are surrounded by a homely feeling of togetherness, and we lean back in satisfaction.

Unfortunately our tasty stimulating Sunday round was cancelled yesterday, because our friend is in Allgäu.

But I wear Desire me - and write him a few lines .

Helpful Review 4
dupe for Amour de Amandier
It's really funny how reviews all over the place talk about this smells like coffee and chocolate, how it reminds people of light and fluffy cake, etc. This smelled so familiar, and I realized it is the essence of the long-discontinued Amour de Amandier but with a tad less almond. I sprayed Desire Me on one arm, then AdA on the opposite hand; yup, they're pretty much the same. Which proves my loose theory that perfume houses recycle scents just as much as much as celebrity or The Limited brands do.

Sillage is rather faint on me, and the longevity is maybe 3-4 hours at most.

Helpful Review 4
If I smelt like cake, would you still desire me?
Desire Me smells very similar to a choc-orange cake my mother used to bake when I was a child.

The scent itself is quite subtle and very intimate. Desire Me is not one for fantastic sillage. I find the scent to be rather strange, not something that I dislike but something that takes a while to get accustomed to.

Desire Me is quite rich especially with the citruses and the dark, bitter chocolate. The coffee note is also very unique yet odd, while it makes the fragrance somewhat resemble a stuffy cafe.

The lasting strength is average but certainly not disappointing. For what it's worth I enjoyed wearing this scent.

Does this fragrance make me feel sexy, desirable? No, not really. But it sure does make me hungry.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

11 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Escada

Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Candy Love by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Sentiment by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Parfum) by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Flor del Sol by Escada Escada pour Homme Silver Light / Light Silver Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Sentiment pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada