Especially Escada 2011

Especially Escada by Escada
7.0 / 10 249 Ratings
Especially Escada is a perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Main accords

Floral
Fresh
Fruity
Sweet
Aquatic

Fragrance Pyramid

Top Notes Top Notes Ambrette seedAmbrette seed PearPear
Heart Notes Heart Notes Aquatic notesAquatic notes RoseRose Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base Notes MuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 03.02.2023.

7 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 9
Positively surprised
I like to wear the scents of Etro, Creed, Atkinsons, Guerlain etc. and I dared to try something different. At first I was skeptical, the lady in the perfumery persuaded me to wear this fragrance, it would look good on me. And yes, he did. I was really surprised, because I was only used to Etro and Co so far and didn't think much of these eye-catching pink, kitschy flacons, I always thought this brand was for girls under 20 but no, I got it all.
With Etro and Co I like each time anew how a fragrance unfolds in the course of the hours. So does this one. From the sweet heap of something, a mixture of flowers and sweets comes the musk from its hiding place and gives the bag of sweets something noble. For the summer my new favorite fragrance, I can only recommend and also recommend to have a look at the other price segments, sometimes it's worth it :-) Thank you Escada for this insight :-)
Very helpful Review 9
Beautiful fragrance, unfortunately only very short-lived
Our trainee had this scent. And whenever she was there, the whole office smelled like her perfume. I loved the scent and so I got it too! However, the enthusiasm quickly wore off. The whole office smelled because she was constantly re-spraying that I wasn't aware of.
The fragrance is floral-sweet, fills the whole room - but only in the moment when you spray it on. The rose is clearly in the foreground, underpinned by the musk. More I do not perceive, because I smell myself also only directly after spraying.
With me, the fragrance smells around 3 hours but only close to the body, I do not perceive him after half an hour.
I still bought a bottle when the first was empty.
It is a perfume you have to take with you and re-spray, I hate that. But I like the scent, so I drag it with me :)
Very helpful Review 8
14...
Especially Escada was my first real perfume (apart from the well-known "Puma" and "Mexx" fragrances from the drugstore) I was around 14 at the time and found it incredibly cool to buy myself a fashion magazine every month to get "inspired" ;)
So one day I was flipping through a magazine again and discovered a kitschy advertising page, on which a fragrance sample was stuck, which I opened curiously.
I was immediately in love, so I saved up and bought it and wore it every day. I'm now 23 and still love Especially, though no longer daily.
I thought longer about what makes the fragrance so special for me; on the one hand (and this probably takes up a lot of space) it is the memories of the past and the melancholy, on the other hand it is this fruity, ripe pear in the top note and the feminine rose in the heart.
The fragrance does not quite arrived, but ehr in a good, lively kind, just like a girl who becomes a woman or like a young woman who has no desire for Tupperware and garlic presses. Young through and through, self-determined and free. The musk gives the whole the necessary calm and cuddliness.
Lustful Rose
Especially, the name says it all. He really stands out and that by his restrained style.

At the beginning we have a nice fruity opening of pear and apple. In the next minute I thought that a rolling sugar roller was seizing me. But that wasn't the case.
Instead of vanilla or tonka bean, which I first expected, a dominant rose accompanied by ylang-ylang is added. To complete this beautiful fragrance, Escada has chosen a fresh final note of calone and musk which I think fits perfectly. I feel him as a good allrounder who is also on warmer days wearable and no 10m fragrance cloud with itself pulls .
The durability is not bad but something more it could have been, because he is addictive!
The bottle, on the other hand, has a completely different appearance, which is why I came across the sugar roller at the beginning.

Very helpful Review 4
Pretty and pleasing
My expectations of Escada fragrances are actually always the same... fruity, sweet, summery, youthful. Of course, you can see this negatively or positively. On the one hand, you know what you get, on the other hand, it also keeps the joy of discovery within the brand a little limited. So whenever an Escada bottling falls into my hand, I can see myself putting it aside for a day in the future when I'm really bored. And today was such a day.

Compared to the usual Escadas Especially dances a little out of line. Here you are also welcomed by a good-humored pear, which is accompanied by ambrette seeds. However, the scent is less sweet and youthful, like others of this brand. The rose is readily perceptible and also one that I don't find stale. Ylang-ylang and musk I do not perceive.

However, with the aquatic notes and rose, the scent takes on a slight shampoo touch. Overall, it seems clean, very floral and also fresh.
Now you can say: yes, the fragrance is of course very generic. Would you recognize it out of thousands, as is the case with many other fragrances? Probably not. For my taste, he might be a little bolder.
However, I can well imagine that one or the other lover of spring floral fragrances can be excited just by its straightforwardness. Simply a friendly and pretty fragrance, which is also difficult to overdose by the mediocre performance ... one with which you just hard to do something wrong.

So all in all:
Generic? Yes!
Bad? No.
Blind buy/as a gift? Can be done :)
More reviews

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

37 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Escada

Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Candy Love by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Sentiment by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Parfum) by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Flor del Sol by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Sentiment pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada Escada pour Homme Silver Light / Light Silver Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Taj Sunset by Escada