Especially Escada 2011

Especially Escada by Escada
Especially Escada is a perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesAmbrette seed, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesAquatic notes, Rose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 30.04.2021.

14...
Especially Escada was my first real perfume (apart from the well-known "Puma" and "Mexx" fragrances from the drugstore) I was around 14 at the time and found it incredibly cool to buy myself a fashion magazine every month to get "inspired" ;)
So one day I was flipping through a magazine again and discovered a kitschy advertising page, on which a fragrance sample was stuck, which I opened curiously.
I was immediately in love, so I saved up and bought it and wore it every day. I'm now 23 and still love Especially, though no longer daily.
I thought longer about what makes the fragrance so special for me; on the one hand (and this probably takes up a lot of space) it is the memories of the past and the melancholy, on the other hand it is this fruity, ripe pear in the top note and the feminine rose in the heart.
The fragrance does not quite arrived, but ehr in a good, lively kind, just like a girl who becomes a woman or like a young woman who has no desire for Tupperware and garlic presses. Young through and through, self-determined and free. The musk gives the whole the necessary calm and cuddliness.
Rose
One of my first favorites, which I often repurchased. I do not like Escada otherwise so much and can not start anything with the fragrances, so this stands out very much from the rest squeaky-sweet gedöns. The rose is perceptible from beginning to end, trifftet with me rather in the masculine off (ambrettasamen?) - and I love that.
From the durability I find him for this price segment really really good and his sillage is also neat. In any case worth testing if you are not sweet despite rose and Co but has spines. For women wearable who know what they want. Adult fragrance that is not too complex. I work in the hospital and he is perceived by others even after 10 h on me. (confirmed several times)... One of the very few designers who have what on the box
Lustful Rose
Especially, the name says it all. He really stands out and that by his restrained style.

At the beginning we have a nice fruity opening of pear and apple. In the next minute I thought that a rolling sugar roller was seizing me. But that wasn't the case.
Instead of vanilla or tonka bean, which I first expected, a dominant rose accompanied by ylang-ylang is added. To complete this beautiful fragrance, Escada has chosen a fresh final note of calone and musk which I think fits perfectly. I feel him as a good allrounder who is also on warmer days wearable and no 10m fragrance cloud with itself pulls .
The durability is not bad but something more it could have been, because he is addictive!
The bottle, on the other hand, has a completely different appearance, which is why I came across the sugar roller at the beginning.
Positively surprised
I like to wear the scents of Etro, Creed, Atkinsons, Guerlain etc. and I dared to try something different. At first I was skeptical, the lady in the perfumery persuaded me to wear this fragrance, it would look good on me. And yes, he did. I was really surprised, because I was only used to Etro and Co so far and didn't think much of these eye-catching pink, kitschy flacons, I always thought this brand was for girls under 20 but no, I got it all.
With Etro and Co I like each time anew how a fragrance unfolds in the course of the hours. So does this one. From the sweet heap of something, a mixture of flowers and sweets comes the musk from its hiding place and gives the bag of sweets something noble. For the summer my new favorite fragrance, I can only recommend and also recommend to have a look at the other price segments, sometimes it's worth it :-) Thank you Escada for this insight :-)

Antidisestablishmentarianism Escada
Reaching into my mainstream queue tonight, with a bath on the horizon, I pulled out Escada ESPECIALLY ESCADA, probably because the numbers were in its favor. Somehow I've amassed a little pile of these vials on their big vibrant fuchsia-magenta cards. This is probably because I tend to veer away from Escada whenever possible because of the scars left behind by this house's first launch, one of the most potent perfumes ever to have penetrated (and it did) my skin: ESCADA. Asafoetida, big time. I swapped it away.

Escada has since undergone some sort of major managerial restructuring--or maybe some of the staff passed away from overexposure to asafoetida--so now it seems that they produce exclusively fruity-floral fragrances in brightly colored bottles evocative of the tropics. These compositions are really so different from the original ESCADA, that I have nothing truly to fear in donning them, and yet I instinctively avoid them.

ESPECIALLY ESCADA opens with an unpleasant blast of chemical solvent smell. This is the sort of perfume which punishes you if you don't wait a minute or so before sniffing. Then it calms down and settles into a slightly more complex than usual fruity floral. There is something in this composition which I like, but I would never have guessed any of the notes to be honest. I do love ambrette, but this does not smell like that. It smells a bit less sweet than most fruity florals I've tried of late, but I'm not really detecting anything identifiable. I do not believe that this is any more aquatic than the sweet laundry fragrances in circulation today, but this is not a soapy scent at all and it doesn't really smell that clean. It's not that it smells dirty, it's just that it falls about in between.

by Nisie
by Emma85
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa
by DeGe53
Ein kleines Geschenk von der lieben Haley)))
by Moni43

Popular Escada

Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Sentiment by Escada Candy Love by Escada Flor del Sol by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada Escada Collection Edition 2001 by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Acte 2 (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2012) / Pink Graffiti by Escada Sentiment pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada