Incredible Me 2008

Incredible Me by Escada
Incredible Me is a perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2008. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesClementine
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrchid, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesBiscuit, Coffee, Mascarpone, Chocolate

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 07.10.2020.

Not so incredible for me
You can imagine my surprise when I discovered a sample of this fragrance in my mailbox the other day. I could have sworn that 3 months ago I was told that they were out of stock and that samples could not be sent to me.

Even so I tested this fragrance on both my wrists and sat down to give you all my honest opinions.

The opening smells strongly of alcohol. However once settled on the skin, honeysuckle, orchid and what seems to be tiramisu make an entrance. I quite enjoy this slightly odd combination which is both sweet and creamy.

In the heart I get mostly strong clementine which doesn't exactly agree with my skin chemistry. This smells quite sharp and sour.

However, once again the fragrance softens and becomes sweet once more with vanilla and the sugary tiramisu notes making this fragrance very dessert like, gourmand in a way.

Although somewhat similar to many gourmands being made nowadays, the clementine gives Incredible Me that kick, that little something which stops it from becoming too sugary and nauseating. Overall I believe that this is a fragrance which some will like and some will dislike. A person could go either side of this fence.

In my opinion, it's not bad. Not something I would personally buy but nice all the same.

by Lullaby
by Lullaby

Popular Escada

Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Sentiment by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada Escada Collection Edition 2001 by Escada Acte 2 (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Ocean Lounge by Escada Tropical Punch by Escada Absolutely Me by Escada