Island KissIsland Paradise (2012)

Version from 2012
Island Kiss (2012) / Island Paradise by Escada

Island Kiss (2012) is a limited perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesMango, Orange, Passion flower
Heart Notes Heart NotesMagnolia, Peach
Base Notes Base NotesWoods, Musk, Red fruits

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 06.01.2019

7.5 5.0 5.0 7.0/10

A fun, fruity scent for Summer
I'm not certain as to how this fragrance compares with the original Island Kiss, but this new release is definitely a pleasant one. I'm enjoying this fragrance far better than the re-released version of Sexy Graffiti.

I'm guilty of mocking Escada and their fruitiness sometimes, although I must admit that they compose sweet and fruity scents well. Island Kiss is what I'd call pretty and flirtatious. The perfect Summer scent for a girl that just wants to have fun.

Island Kiss opens with sweet, juicy mango and orange. I like that it smells sugary without becoming too syrupy and thick. It actually has a slightly clean feel to it, like the scent of a good quality shampoo. This fragrance thankfully doesn't turn sour on the skin.

I can see how some could classify this fragrance as an aquatic, as it does evoke a sense of beachy-ness, however I picture a sweet, fruity beverage, like an exotic cocktail when I smell Island Kiss. It's a fruity floral to my nose, from beginning to end.

The composition is a little linear, although it doesn't bother me in the slightest. The less complex scents are during Summer, the nicer they wear during the heat of the day, at least in my opinion. I would quite happily wear Island Kiss, and this is coming from someone that usually detests fruity scents. If that doesn't shout out my praise, then I don't know what will.

The sillage is fairly average, however I found the longevity much more promising. It lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. Unfortunately, like every other Escada release, Island Kiss is a limited edition, so I would snap it up while you still can.

by Catyschatzi
by NikkRouse10
by Blix
by Blix

Popular Escada

Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Absolutely Me by Escada Taj Sunset by Escada Cherry in the Air by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Desire Me by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Especially Escada Elixir by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Joyful by Escada Incredible Me by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Born in Paradise by Escada Ocean Lounge by Escada Turquoise Summer by Escada Marine Groove by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Island Kiss (2012) / Island Paradise by Escada