Marine Groove 2010

Marine Groove by Escada
Marine Groove is a perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics.

Top Notes Top NotesPassion fruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Peony
Base Notes Base NotesMusk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 15.03.2019.

A fruity vacation scent
I find this scent to be quite interesting. It's really not that bad.

Passionfruit was the first note that I experienced when opening my sample, and by far the most dominant note on my skin.

Comparing the sample to what's settling on my skin, the sample has a very fruity and shampoo-like quality, whereas on me, Marine Groove smells like tropical fruit juice.

There's subtle hints of pineapple and orange in the top notes, which don't seem to be listed here, although I swear that I can smell them. I'm rather surprised that this isn't sweet, it's more juicy than sugary.

I'm not familiar with the entire range of Escada, however I have tried Moon Sparkle and I find no correlation between the two.

For those that enjoy rich and fruity scents, or just Escada fragrances in general, Marine Groove could be right up your alley. I would personally wear this if I was to go vacationing to a beautiful, picturesque and tropical island in the middle of Summer.

by Tribu
by Echtdufte
by MsHellfire
by MsHellfire

Popular Escada

Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Sentiment by Escada Candy Love by Escada Flor del Sol by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Sentiment pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada Escada Collection Edition 2001 by Escada Acte 2 (Eau de Parfum) by Escada