Taj Sunset (2011)

Taj Sunset by Escada

Taj Sunset is a limited perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2011. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesAlphonso mango, Blood orange, Nectarine
Heart Notes Heart NotesRaspberry, Lotus, Star apple, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesCoconut, Musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 08.10.2019

The fragrance was put back onto the market in 2017.

Pina Colada
This reminds me somewhat of Sunset Heat, but so much sweeter.
It smells like there is pineapple in it although it is not listed in the notes. I love that the coconut is in the base notes. This is now my favorite of the Escadas. It reminds me of a Pina Colada on steriods.
5.0 7.5 7.0/10

The best Escada
Most often I'm bored with the typical fruity sensations that Escada releases every year, however this new Taj Sunset is quite enjoyable.

It is of course fruity and sweet, however it's a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. It opens with candied mango, blood orange and nectarine which really suits my skin type and thankfully doesn't smell putrid. It smells like something I would like to devour; tropical and refreshing. It's like ray of sunshine on a picturesque island away from the mundane office space of your everyday world.

In my opinion it is the essential travelling fragrance, especially if you're going somewhere beachy and exotic. All the sugary-ness works in this composition, it is neither too sweet nor headache inducing. It doesn't feel too teen either, it's like any woman of any age could get away with wearing this. I liked how one reviewer described it as being, "liquid summer sunshine".

I'm not big on fruity florals and I usually detest Escada scents, however Taj Sunset is something exciting and it has definitely won me over. It reminds me of deliciously fruity cocktails or mango flavoured daiquiris. The coconut in the drydown only adds extra sparkle and creaminess, along with jammy raspberry and crisp apple.

The sillage is moderate, and the lasting power comes and goes depending on what type of skin you have. I rarely enjoy wearing fruity scents, but in this particular case Escada has managed to please me and let me have a lot of fun doing so.

by Meinhardis
by Echtdufte
by Sternchen205
by Sternchen205

Popular Escada

Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Absolutely Me by Escada Taj Sunset by Escada Cherry in the Air by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Desire Me by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Especially Escada Elixir by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Joyful by Escada Incredible Me by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Born in Paradise by Escada Ocean Lounge by Escada Turquoise Summer by Escada Marine Groove by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Island Kiss (2012) / Island Paradise by Escada