Turquoise Summer 2015

Turquoise Summer by Escada
Turquoise Summer is a limited perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Strawberry, Fruits
Heart Notes Heart NotesFloral notes
Base Notes Base NotesBlackcurrant, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 04.10.2020.

Amadea70
I guess men don't like punch bowl, huh?
When my ma celebrated her birthday earlier, first the fat cakes for the aunts were put on the table and later, depending on the season, there was also a punch bowl. I personally liked the orange juice, vodka, vanilla and vanilla ice cream punch best.

But Ma loved the Turquoise Bowl. There were fruits in it, of course pineapple from a can, that's what they used to do in the old days, and fresh strawberries. If you first pour the high-proof and later the champagne, and in the morning after the binge, lift the lid of the punch bowl, Turquoise hated it. You can then bottle it and sell it to a perfumery
And men do not like punch bowl, because not a single man has the scent here:)
GirlofNow
Great memories with your best friend
I don't own this perfume myself I know it because it is the signature perfume of my best friend. Every day when I went with her to school she smelled, she was smelled until the next bus stop (she only used 2nd splash of it) but in a somehow positive way. With her it always smelled so beautiful and so exotic;) Every time you smelled this perfume all knew it was them:D Everyone was always close to her as it attracted most very, and also spread good mood.

I wanted to know how it would smell with me, probably.( Was not such a good idea...) She sprayed me immediately, full with this perfume so that one could smell and perceive me up to the other street... The bad thing about the whole thing was it didn't smell like pineapple to me, not to mention any great note it smelled like burnt plastic! The worst thing was I smelled it for two days! Since it stuck to my skin like superglue, I took a shower. Whole two was I shower but this perfume was stronger than any shampoo! It wanted to, not go away it wanted to stick exactly where they sprayed it.... I was about to despair whether I will ever get rid of him again because it stayed harsh, despite the 2nd shower.

The good thing is, from the next day on I could perceive this perfume as beautiful and paradisiacal. It smelled with me, after tasty pineapple and wild berries with much vanilla. Well, I think my favourite perfume, but it won't be a kind of diary for me and my girlfriend, because our best memories will be attached to it:)
2.5

Gold
The same procedure as every year, Escada.
Why do they start to bombard us with this stuff in January? I know what’s coming... a predictable, robotic, hackneyed annual burst of fruity notes. Basically a "Turquoise Summer" could be a nice idea, but it is completely destroyed by being subsumed into this collection of commercial "tutti frutti accords" Escada inflict on us every year. And I once thought the first Escada-fruity-floral would be a one-hit wonder...(btw, which one was it? "Sexy Graffiti" from 2002? Or would you date the trend back to "Chiffon Sorbet" from 1993?)

by Sternchen205
by Sternchen205

Popular Escada

Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Sentiment by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada Escada Collection Edition 2001 by Escada Acte 2 (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Ocean Lounge by Escada Tropical Punch by Escada Absolutely Me by Escada