Turquoise Summer (2015)

Turquoise Summer by Escada

Turquoise Summer is a limited perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-sweet. It was last marketed by Procter & Gamble / Metropolitan Cosmetics. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top NotesPineapple, Strawberry, Tutti frutti
Heart Notes Heart NotesFloral notes
Base Notes Base NotesBlackcurrant, Vanilla

Submitted by Michael, last update on 17.11.2018

9.0 8.0 9.0 6.5/10

GirlofNow
Great memories with your best friend
I don't own this perfume myself I know it because it is the signature perfume of my best friend. Every day when I went with her to school she smelled, she was smelled until the next bus stop (she only used 2nd splash of it) but in a somehow positive way. With her it always smelled so beautiful and so exotic;) Every time you smelled this perfume all knew it was them:D Everyone was always close to her as it attracted most very, and also spread good mood.

I wanted to know how it would smell with me, probably.( Was not such a good idea...) She sprayed me immediately, full with this perfume so that one could smell and perceive me up to the other street... The bad thing about the whole thing was it didn't smell like pineapple to me, not to mention any great note it smelled like burnt plastic! The worst thing was I smelled it for two days! Since it stuck to my skin like superglue, I took a shower. Whole two was I shower but this perfume was stronger than any shampoo! It wanted to, not go away it wanted to stick exactly where they sprayed it.... I was about to despair whether I will ever get rid of him again because it stayed harsh, despite the 2nd shower.

The good thing is, from the next day on I could perceive this perfume as beautiful and paradisiacal. It smelled with me, after tasty pineapple and wild berries with much vanilla. Well, I think my favourite perfume, but it won't be a kind of diary for me and my girlfriend, because our best memories will be attached to it:)
5.0 5.0 2.5 2.0/10

Gold
The same procedure as every year, Escada.
Why do they start to bombard us with this stuff in January? I know what’s coming... a predictable, robotic, hackneyed annual burst of fruity notes. Basically a "Turquoise Summer" could be a nice idea, but it is completely destroyed by being subsumed into this collection of commercial "tutti frutti accords" Escada inflict on us every year. And I once thought the first Escada-fruity-floral would be a one-hit wonder...(btw, which one was it? "Sexy Graffiti" from 2002? Or would you date the trend back to "Chiffon Sorbet" from 1993?)

by Sternchen205
by Sternchen205

Popular Escada

Magnetism by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Absolutely Me by Escada Taj Sunset by Escada Cherry in the Air by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Desire Me by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Especially Escada Elixir by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Joyful by Escada Incredible Me by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Born in Paradise by Escada Ocean Lounge by Escada Turquoise Summer by Escada Marine Groove by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Island Kiss (2012) / Island Paradise by Escada