Flor del Sol 2020

Flor del Sol by Escada
7.0 / 10 73 Ratings
Flor del Sol is a limited perfume by Escada for women and was released in 2020. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Coty. Limited Edition

Top Notes Top Notes Tequila Sunrise
Heart Notes Heart Notes DahliaDahlia
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood

Perfumers

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.08.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 8
alone on the beach
After I had treated myself to Miyake's Shades of Kolam as a summer memory, I could not resist the sunny yellow cartouche of Escada either.

While the rosy kolam is well wearable all year round - Flor del Sol belongs in the summer - and on the beach.

The wide deserted beaches of Calabria appear before my eyes and I slowly walk across the sand, look to the horizon and can blur the coast of Sicily.
Because I am all alone in the endless expanse - I feel strangely privileged.
As if the breathtaking natural scenery was only there for me.
But no - a flock of laughing seagulls sway above my head - and accompany my step - like a bunch of white balloons.

The seagulls tell me something in a foreign language - so I am not alone, but in good company.
The sea breeze is singing me a song about it.

Fruity smells from the gardens - but sweet and not citric.
Sandalwood nestles softly woody and I am looking forward to a Tequlia Sunrise in the trattoria of the lively little town.

Music : The wind - told me a song ....
Very helpful Review 14
Escada DNA provides distraction
Of course, there are more important issues than perfumes right now... since about 2 weeks all of our lives are not what they were before, contact block, a completely new everyday life, a lot of suffering and misery all over the world; for me personally the Corona crisis is by far the most extreme experience I have had so far.

For the Saturday shopping, which has put me under a lot of pressure due to the current situation (where am I going?, what do I need?, what gloves do I wear? etc.) I put Escada Flor de Sol on - the specimen has been lying in the glass bowl in the hallway for a while. I am a total fan of all Escada Especially variations, all fragrances of this series have this simple, pleasant freshness and so it is with this one. The typical Escada-DNA comes through.

A light-hearted, fresh, sweet-floral perfume, a good mood fragrance, which one can really tolerate at the moment. Good shelf life and silage, a moderate bottle, but never mind.
No special fragrance, but pleasing and refreshing. I smell cucumber, no trace of tequila, that's good
And just the simple things are just very beautiful... unimportant but they create a certain normality.

Stay healthy!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Escada

Escada pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Magnetism for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Escada Collection (Parfum de Toilette) by Escada Escada (1990) / Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Magnetism by Escada Escada pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Loving Bouquet by Escada Candy Love by Escada Especially Escada Delicate Notes by Escada Into the Blue by Escada Especially Escada by Escada Sentiment by Escada Escada Margaretha Ley (Parfum) by Escada Moon Sparkle by Escada Escada pour Homme Silver Light / Light Silver Edition (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Sorbetto Rosso by Escada Sentiment pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Escada Sexy Graffiti (2002) by Escada Taj Sunset by Escada