Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules
Escentric 02 is a popular perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2008. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Molecule 02

Geza Schön

Ambroxan, Gin, Hedione, Elder, Mandarin orange, Clary sage, Iris, Tonic water, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 02.10.2020.

Paleor
Those who cannot perceive Molecule 02...
...he tries this variant, which really everyone can smell now.
However, I find the fragrance a little more penetrating because of this.

Apart from that for me simply unbelievably special, like Molecule 02.

To the fragrance:
It smells green woody and fresh without being too tart. It is absolutely unisex, maybe because of the sweet fruity tangerine
Shelf life /Sillage:

The shelf life is above average for me, I can still smell it very good after 6 hours.

The sillage is strong. I take the scent on others was strong, but also I am ALWAYS asked about it when I wear it.

Conclusion:

If you cannot perceive Molecule 02, you should try this one. Green woody fresh with a fruity mandarin. It is not as fine as M02, but still a great alternative. Absolutely unisex!
Love-hate and Geza Schön
So after the hype around Molecule 01, I started to read and test myself through some of his other works and it seems to me that you can feel only one of the two to his scents, especially to his Escentric Molecules project. Completely in love, or an abnormal dislike.
So far I'm more on the side of enthusiasm. My nose isn't particularly practised or super demanding, which may be its part, but its scents always feel non-conformist to me, even when they are apparently meant to be traditional, and I like that.

Escentric 02 is supposed to smell like Macbook and Almdudler according to the information here, but unfortunately I cannot confirm or deny both, because I :

1. Don't spend money on Apple products, spend it on perfumes

and

2.Almdudler once drank in my youth and found it incredibly disgusting

Electronic articles or plastic Vibes do not come up with me in any case.
I could understand the doodler comparison, because the fragrance has something "sparkling" all the time,
like when you drink a carbonated soft drink.
But if I could see this gin and tonic water note with a little berry that makes up the fragrance for me in general.
Beautifully fresh and "fruity", but no sweet organic fruitiness or gourmand dried fruit, rather a splash of freshly squeezed citrus fruit. Tendency to light bitterness rather than sweetness.
Dry gin + tonic water on freshly washed sheets, with a slightly woody bedstead.
No real fruits, only chemistry and synthetics round and smooth, nothing that polarizes.
But does that have to be bad? Not in my eyes, because the scent delivers.
Doesn't knock your socks off, but smells "different" and interesting for me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------br /> Set citrus effervescent powder-carbonated detergent gintonic mix, relatively quiet and close to the skin.
"Cold" enough to be refreshing, "warm" enough to feel comfortable and relaxed with the fragrance.
No Sillage or Projection Monster, durability rather in the midfield on my skin.
Definitely give it a try. I like it and it's wearable everywhere without tickling, because it doesn't really smell boozy despite the "gin" note.
Farneon
Pleasant and low-friction woody-floral freshness ... no more, no less!
Well, I'm totally free of all the marketing gimmicks around this scent. Apple, Almdudler, aphrodisiac? All nonsense in my eyes or in my nose. And yet many let themselves be seduced by the advertising promises that they have found the scented sky on earth or demonize the stuff as disgusting chemistry. I honestly don't care how a fragrance is produced, at the latest since I know that 80 percent of the world's raspberry aroma is obtained by chemical transformation from cedar wood! It's true, you're welcome to google! ;-)

Here, 13.5 percent Ambroxan is now included. Such a lot of perfume is usually not even found in most expensive perfumes. Good thing no one has to go looking for sperm whale excreta anymore, though, right? Now I can't say exactly how pure Amber or Ambroxan smells, so I concentrate on the overall impression. This one comes across as wonderfully unpretentious and doesn't seem to me to want to revolutionize the perfume industry. I sniff out a fresh, woody scent and with it a combination that is one of my favourite.

Many may think I'm crazy now, but "Escentric 02" seems a bit like the unisex version of Armani's "Eau de Cédre" to me. A little less wood, but more flowery freshness. I don't want to get too close to individual ingredients, maybe I lack the olfactory competence for this. I find that both fragrances are harmonious in themselves and come across as quite linear. I miss the aha effect, but it doesn't have to mean anything bad, on the contrary. Escentric 02" is for me a fragrance for every occasion and every occasion, although of course it is a bit stronger in the warm season. For me it's also more of a men's fragrance.

The price is on the level of the standard fragrances of Armani, Chanel or Dior, so it is not a bargain, but not completely overpriced. For my part, I think that - apart from the whole marketing hype - a lot of things have been done right here. For those who like it more lively and citrical, grab Geza Schöns "Eau Yes". I like the fact that this man remains true to his line and spares me the omnipresent gourmand sweetness

MeetjoeblackMeetjoeblack 126 days ago
Smells very feminine to me for a fragrance labeled "unisex". If you are a guy, I highly recommend getting a sample before buying.
ItchynoseItchynose 18 months ago
Ambroxan, gin, vetiver, sage combine to create a short lived "new car smell" in a bottle. Synthetic, weird, slightly addictive.

Sonntag mittag am Stadtstrand :-) Dankeschön
by Seejungfrau
by Flanker
by Flanker
by Escentric
Es wurde mal Zeit für meinen Namensgeber :)
by TheScenter
by TheScenter
by Escentric
# Die Schatten werden länger #   Dankeschön murmel :-)
by Seejungfrau
by Jensemann
by Jensemann
Für meinen 30ml Flakon verwende ich die Kappe vom kleinen White Musk Collection. Passt haargenau, auch optisch.https://www.parfumo.de/Parfums/Musk_Collection/White_Musk_Collection
by Blauemaus
by MrsMancera
by MrsMancera

Popular Escentric Molecules

Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules