Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules

Escentric 04 is a perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-citrusy. It is still in production.

Geza Schön

Javanol, Grapefruit, Juniper, Osmanthus, Rose, Mastic resin, Labdanum

Submitted by Michael, last update on 05.10.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 9.5/10

Super different
My all time favorite perfume. Very different from other perfumes. Geza Schoen is a non conformist! I like his style of perfumes.
Escentric-Molecule 04 = Fresh grapefruit squeezed on a metal bar and some beautiful cozy sandalwood in the background... Sounds weird, but it's awesome
8.0 9.0 10.0/10

4th time is the charm?
I wasn't a fan of 1, 2, or 3, but the different take on sandalwood using javanol made this one full bottle worthy. Please check out my review on YouTube :)

8.0 7.0 6.0 8.5/10

Novalis
...one of my summer sweethearts...
Besides Clean Reserve-Citron Fig, the No. 2 fragrance I like to wear in summer. I admit that on very hot days, like this summer, I don't like to wear perfume. With this fragrance, however, it is different. Yes, I'll even go one step further. You could even wear it all year round.
How shall I put it now??? What do I love about the scents of Geza Schön? Or their molecular series?
Is it precisely this simplicity, this not complicated, this not so complex?
So can you take "ingenious simplicity" as a guarantor for it or does it devalue him?
NO, I don't think so.
I think perfumers with headaches are often sitting in the corner and pondering, what the hell else can they UNPACK with it..... does it always have to be?
Also a clear NO (and this does not mean that it is easy to create this kind of fragrances).
Sometimes things come out so absurd I grab my head.
Fragrances that smell of rust or blood.
Honestly, I think that's perverse.
And if you even sell something like that as "art", I literally get my gall up.
I also have a basic problem with the word "art".
If I've always heard that.
They're all artists.
The actor, the painter or draughtsman, the musician, the perfumer.
To me, an actor is an actor, a painter or draughtsman, a musician a musician and a perfumer a perfumer. I'm not an artist in my job. That someone can be talented in one or more things is true, but he is not an artist to me.

On the other hand, I have to say that I really like this fragrance.

It starts on my skin with pink pepper and joins grapefruit quite quickly, if not at lightning speed. Always with the light mist of javanol.

Thank you again, Mr. Schön!