Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules
Molecule 01 is a popular perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2006. The scent is woody-synthetic. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Valentino Donna Rosa Verde

Geza Schön

ISO-E-Super

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.04.2021.

Commercially available qualities of Iso-E-Super consist of at least three substances. Apparently, "Molecule 01" contains only one of these substances, Iso-gamma-Super (source: Scent and Chemistry - The Molecular World of Odors).

"eau de bed"
After I had smelled the perfume a few years ago at a colleague, he somehow did not let me go, since there was nowhere to test, so a blind buy.

The package came, by Corona in the home office of course tested directly, but in the morning already sprayed Eau Vitaminee, I was but something "disappointed". It has the Eau Vitaminee somehow strengthened with a woody undertone, but really good that was somehow not. In addition, the Flacon has disappointed me, not even a lid they have donated him.

In the evening then under the shower, then to bed to test again the next morning and what can I say? I smelled a delicate woody undertone, but of me, of my cozy, warm bed. I liked THAT. My great grandma always said, Et best wat me hätt, is e jooht bed. (The best thing you have is a good bed) And I love my bed and I love to smell it like that, after sleep and after "me". Since then I call it affectionately "Eau de Bett" and I already got some compliments for it. So you seem to be able to smell me well. ;)

It has a slight woody undertone, but blends in wonderfully soft.
Unexpected
Excited I waited for the shipment of the 10ml sample Molecule01 from StolzerOskar.
Today then came the letter.
First spray: Sharp alcoholic note, no scent recognizable. Oh no, I can not smell Iso-E-Super at all (as some report here)? The top note consists solely of pungent alcohol, which takes its 5-10 minutes until it is completely gone. Then, very slowly, the aromas unfold. Some say freshly sharpened pencil, that's about right. It reminds me of an old apartment with creaking beams. The smell of dry wood. But it certainly doesn't smell like a freshly washed t-shirt. Not yet.
The scent doesn't strike me as strong either. You have to smell closely.
But curiously, it gets stronger and stronger and after an hour, the note actually goes somewhat in the direction of fresh laundry. But different than I had expected. He then remains for several hours. Definitely does not carry a cloud in front of you, but at least my brother found that you can already hear him clearly.
After 6h I hardly notice anything.

What amazed me was the development, from pungent alcohol to pencil/dry wood to fresh laundry, while becoming stronger and stronger, unlike all other perfumes that I know.

The price is of course already a number for such a fragrance. Especially when you consider that this is more chemistry than creation. I would be interested times, how well you can assemble it yourself, with neutral alcohol and Timbersilk could go for the fraction of the price.
A touch of nothing II
Somehow my nose does not have it with the Molecule fragrances. As with the "Molecule 02", I also perceive something for a brief moment in this fragrance. Something that I would most likely describe as woody and metallic at the same time. But as soon as the alcohol has evaporated, this impression is suddenly - gone. I don't smell anything anymore. Only in slightly cooler temperatures, the scent comes back even after a long time, but only very close to the skin.

Therefore, I also consider this molecule for itself not wearable. In combination with other fragrances it may unfold its effect rather.
Somehow magical the good
I got a sample here some time ago and was quite excited about the fragrance. Now this sample is unfortunately empty and I ordered me a bottle. The Molecule is already somehow funny but also magical, I do not know. I like the scent extremely well, the durability is also very good with 10 hours and more. I spray quite a lot of it (10-15 spritzes) and sometimes I just don't smell anything but then 30-60 minutes later it starts, I get the first gush of ISO-E SUPER in my nose and I'm happy like a kid who just got an Ü-egg. It comes and goes as it pleases. My girlfriend almost never smells it and most people I ask smell very little to nothing. I don't care that others don't seem to notice it because I am extremely happy when I smell it myself in short intervals, for me it is fresh, slightly woody and yes I don't know, it is difficult to describe. You can wear it at any time and everywhere in my opinion.
115€ I find for it, however, a bit expensive why I have perceived an offer and thus I got it for 85€, the price I find for it in order.
I would definitely buy it again to enjoy it.
Write but times as a comment how many splashes you take so, I would be very interested.
I hope this post is written for you reasonably reasonable, I'm not the great storyteller and write mostly just the most important without much Schnick-Schnack. If you have there suggestions for improvement gladly out with it.
Thanks for reading and best regards
At the beginning hui at the end - almost -pfui
This fragrance was worn by a female guest at a house party I was at. Immediately upon entering the house I thought to myself: hmm what smells so exceptionally good here, so different, so distinctive and yet soft, so luxurious? The scent enveloped me for quite some time, filling all the rooms and captivating me.
At first, I suspected a room scent that was sitting there in the corner. But then the young lady was very close to me and was approached by another party guest about her perfume - jackpot! Of course, being a perfume junkie, I perked up my ears and she said it was Molecule 01.
"Definitely bookmark it!", I thought to myself, you HAVE to have this one too! So feminine and masculine at the same time, so salty yet sweet, that's exactly the kind of statement I was looking for.
In the course of the evening came but first doubts:
What fascinated me so much at the beginning - this omnipresence - I found with time disturbing and almost intrusive. He became sweeter and heavier - for my taste he then no longer fit this delicate, delicate, blond young lady who wore it.
And yet it has remained in my memory as a great statement fragrance.

On the test strip I recognized him immediately, on my skin but not yet tested. Maybe he develops differently there.
BUT whenever I have perceived this Molecule fragrance since this party, whether in the suburban train, in a department store or on a work colleague in the office, I have identified it immediately as Molecule 01. He smells despite the promise to develop differently with everyone, to my sensation with everyone the same.
That's why I still hesitate to test it myself, simply for fear that it could also become so heavy and intrusive with me.
But maybe I should just be brave and dare a sprayer...
Toscarielle
Daddy, do you smell that?
Molecule 01 was for me the entry into this great, huge fragrance world in which we are. Parfumo or niche were foreign words for me until then.
I knew Douglas and a few designer fragrances. That's it! Until that one, fateful day.

I was shopping with my dad at Globus. Big market. Lots of people.

We had just dropped off deposit bottles and I smelled this smell. I still can't really describe it to this day, it just smelled dreamy good. And it was something my nose had never detected before.
I immediately asked "Pops do you smell that? What is that? What smells SO good?"
He responded, probably knowing he was the trigger, "I don't smell anything, what do you mean?"
"What? How can you not notice that?", I thought to myself, and we continued walking.

That incredible scent was there for a moment, but just as quickly it went away.
I have my dad probably 3 times on it asked if he really did not notice, and at some point he replied: "That could be me"
I: "What? Why do not you tell me that earlier????"
And then he tell me about Molecule 01, which he had a bottling of, talked Iso E Super, and said that some can't detect that scent at all. OH MAN was I glad I could! :-D

Then at home I had to smell this bottling. Dad gave it to me and I was IN LOVE. That woody note, that freshness... for me the scent was just perfect.

Dad ordered a bottle, then of course so did I when my bottling was empty. This was my first fragrance that I HAD to own. It was just different!

We sometimes feel sad when we put on Molecule 01 and don't smell it right away. At first I thought there was something wrong with it.... but that's just what makes it so special. And WHEN it does come through, hallelujah!!!!!

Since my dad was already longer time on Parfumo on the road and often told me about it, I just also registered. And so it began....

Thanks Paps :-)
Love at first sight
I came one day to the late shift in the office and perceived this incredibly great smell. Around me I saw no one, only my then team leader sat ungefair 5-7 meters away from me at her desk.

I asked her if she also richt, what smells here so and she said almost bashfully: that's probably me ... so we must say more to the Sillage at this point probably not.

I gave her a dozen compliments and of course asked her what it was. It was Molecule 01. since she always goes to the gym in the morning before work, she even had a bottling with her. This I was allowed to test directly and literally stuck the whole service to my Habdgelenk and bought him directly a day later in a perfumery.

Sometimes it's there and sometimes it's not. And that's what makes it so interesting. I ordered now a new bottle, because I gave the rest from the old bottle to my best friend to test and must say that the smell from the new bottle is even more intense. What is the reason for that?

But in general is to say that I love this wooden. With me he develops sticky woody and I am also of the opinion that he works with me very feminine.

Never again without!!!!!
Over & Under
Molecules 01 by Geza Schön , is a fragrance that springs from a mountain top spring . It embodies the absolute purity .With spring water we can refresh ourselves and smell the purity . With molecules 01, people's perception is very different whether you can smell it or feel it . This is not because the fragrance is not good , but that it consists of ISO E Super . This mythical ingredient has been the subject of many rumors and legends : it was said to have pheromone-like properties , that is to say that makes the wearer extremely attractive to the opposite sex and enhances the individual body odor . Unfortunately, it varies from skin to skin, from day to day, whether the opposite sex perceives him or not. Try it out, it is worth it. Another tip about his favorite perfume over or under (ingenious) . Thank you
Sometimes yes, sometimes no
Wore it yesterday and have to say, I take him on me hardly notice. It comes every now and then a small swing....a small cloud. If it is then there, I hear the fragrance as very pleasant. Warm, high quality and slightly woody. How it is received by others, I can not say exactly. Whether I will buy the full size for the price, I can not say yet.

A nice concept with interesting background. Maybe I'll try the other also times.
The fragrant question mark
Iso-E-Super. Iso-E-Super... Iso-E-Super?

I recently ordered the complete sample set of all Escentric Molecules fragrances. Beautifully packaged, with quite a lot of attention to detail, including a small "manual" with information about the molecules used and Geza Schön's inspirations for the fragrances.

In the meantime, I have tested all the fragrances of the sample set several times. But "Molecule 01"... This fragrance is a single question mark. Many fragrances inspire me from the first scent, some I have to learn to love first, others squander all points with their heart or base. This one I can't place. Some days it's extremely present, other days it's barely noticeable, very often it plays around my nose fleetingly and subtly, like the fading memory of a dream. Everyone perceives it differently on me. Some say powdery-woody, others pungently synthetic, still others like my body odor after a shower or fresh laundry. "Molecule 01" definitely smells synthetic to me - usually a scent I avoid, but here with many additional subtle facets. Very subtle facets, but still perceptible.

I simply can't give it a grade. Probably I will order a bottle of this unusual fragrance, have namely still found some change in the Sofaritze. Then I see further, maybe / hopefully opens up to me "Molecule 01" more.

CnFCnF 6 months ago
A perfect perfume for people who do not want or cant use it. Ideal for doctors, dentists.. It has a slight woody smell and is very intimate
Dan81Dan81 11 months ago
Can't smell after 1 week. But extraordinary reaction/compliments from young women reacting to sillage as if I'm a rock star. Gym+layer use
KingPinKingPin 2 years ago
An enigma. Varies between nothing, petrol and cedar several times during the day. Really like it haha!
RocendrollRocendroll 2 years ago
4.5
[Raczej nie] Nie wiem o co chodzi bo nie pamiętam zapachu gdy używałem, ale zapach po otwarciu pustej fiolki pachnie a raczej śmierdzi.
YosYos 3 years ago
I was excited to try it, but it's nowhere near as good as I expected. Just smells like a set of wooden draws and extremely weak projection.
CymCym 4 years ago
Dusty wood and plastic - like an old desktop computer that has been sitting in a closet for several years gathering dust.
FarouhaFarouha 5 years ago
Terrible scent. Totally masculine and very low projection and longevity. Waste of money.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Whether olfactory suprematism or avant-garde art of perfume: smells like a thuja for me!

Vielen lieben Dank für eure genialen Kommis  & eure Aufmerksamkeit zu den verflixten Molekülen :)
by EveMist
by Lizzy89
by Lizzy89
by Babylon
by Babylon
Achtung! Infektiöser Duft! (für fresh / schräg)
by Timmama
by Denver87
by Schaumdon
by Schaumdon

Popular Escentric Molecules

Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Iris by Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Mandarin by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Patchouli by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules