Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules
Molecule 03 is a perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is synthetic-green. It is still in production.

Geza Schön

Vetiveryl acetate

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 01.10.2020.

Love at third sight!
After I read here at parfumo that it smells like "celery", I suddenly smelled celery too and thought to myself "OMG, what a bad buy!"

But the scent didn't let me go, I found myself using it over and over again and now I think it's totally awesome! In contrast to many other vetivers, which I find rather as fragrances for "older men", the M03 is timeless, ageless and super fresh! You just shouldn't get too luxuriant with it.
Useful
Yes, even a perfume can be useful. Especially when it's as - apparently - one-dimensional as this one. Applying Excentric Molecule No. 3 alone works, you just can't overdo it. One spray is enough, the scent lasts long and is pungent / fresh / citric-hot.

I use it if one of my countless sample fillings seems too flowery/sweet. A little splash here and there fixes the problem and sometimes conjures up quite tasty final results, which of course are hardly reproducible.

I don't know why I bought the whole bottle back then, but now it's there and serves as my olfactory medicine. How fitting, isn't it?

Popular Escentric Molecules

Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules