Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules

Molecule 03 is a perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is green-synthetic. It is still in production.

Geza Schön

Vetiveryl acetate

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 07.10.2019

7.0 5.0 8.0 7.5/10

03er scent key - Vetiver
The molecules of Geza Schön are for me less perfumes, because a kind of toolkit for perfumers.
The chemistry set consists of four parts, with which you can (depending on talent, desire or mood) tune and change your perfumes a bit.
All four also work quite well for themselves in their pure olfactory "function".
The first two and the fourth are more flattering and a bit more refined, while Molecule 03 is a bit (vetiver-typical) more bitter and bulky.
I don't think it's so bad at all - because I like Vetiver otherwise only well embedded in compositions - pure, which is due to its discreet volatility, which nevertheless proves to be quite durable.
Molecule 03 is not at all a candidate for my book of beautiful perfumes. For layering, pimping or seasoning it is great.
That's why it's worth considering ... today I tried it in combination with Bright Neroli ... that was quite pleasant ...

Useful
Yes, even a perfume can be useful. Especially when it's as - apparently - one-dimensional as this one. Applying Excentric Molecule No. 3 alone works, you just can't overdo it. One spray is enough, the scent lasts long and is pungent / fresh / citric-hot.

I use it if one of my countless sample fillings seems too flowery/sweet. A little splash here and there fixes the problem and sometimes conjures up quite tasty final results, which of course are hardly reproducible.

I don't know why I bought the whole bottle back then, but now it's there and serves as my olfactory medicine. How fitting, isn't it?