Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules
Molecule 04 is a perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is synthetic-woody. It is still available to purchase.
Goes well with Remix Cologne Edition 2018

Geza Schön

JavanolJavanol

Submitted by Michael, last update on 15.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Buyer Beware!
I REALLY like this stuff, but buyer beware: this can be insidiously NUCLEAR. I own beastmode stuff, but this goes beyond that. 4 sprays of this can EASILY and generously fill an entire two storied home.

If you're a sandalwood lover, get this. Trust me. BUT, if or when you do get this, 1 spray is more than sufficient. And avoid putting it on clothing. The wash will not get this out. Altho it blends beautifully with laundry detergent, I find.

Anywho, that's my 2 scents.
Sandalwood
Sandalwood is hard to get past as a perfume lover. Tam Dao is virtually the nonplusultra of "hotel room" smells, Luca Turin calls it a "smell", but not worth a perfume.

Santal 33 then hits you in the face in such a way that I was totally enchanted by it for at least 3 months (mind you, in Australia at 40 degrees in 2014) because it's cooling and at the same time ... Scandinavian smells.

Molecule 04 is what it doesn't promise: creamy monochrome sandalwood. Extremely perceptible compared to Molecule 01, sillage completely absurd, durability endless (through several washes still clearly perceptible on the clothes) and so linear that he still does not annoy with it somehow.

Of all the Molecules the most fragrant fragrance, which has made sandalwood attractive to me again. Nevertheless, somehow no perfume per se (which is the idea). For me, the 30ml refill bottle (with better sprayer even than the original) is enough, but I always need in the collection
3.5
Aurora0912
Special fragrance that not everyone will like
I bought this fragrance because I was thrilled by the special nature of the scent. It smells to me like a sweet aniseed biscuit. It reminded me a bit of my childhood and I had to have it. At home it unfortunately got on my nerves after a very short time and it turned out to be a bad run for me. A great pity. The durability is unbeatable and the smell is constant.
room filling, room filling, Molecule 04
Fragrance lovers

I have been interested in perfumes for quite some time and today I am writing my first comment. When I smelled Molecule 04 for the first time, I was overwhelmed by the delicate sandalwood scent.

So I went through the comments and statements about the Molecule fragrances. Some smelled nothing, others a hint of nothing at all. Again, some were fascinated by the H/S, so they even filled floors. So on my free day I went to a perfumery. The saleswoman even said that she received the most compliments on 01. But at this time I was already addicted to 04 and bought a bottling
Here's the thing: If I didn't write the lines to come, I wouldn't believe them. But you can really believe me. Yesterday morning I went to work and sprayed about eight splashes on my sweater of Molecules 04.

At the office, I was always surrounded by the smell. Since it was quite warm, I opened the window during the day to air out. When I went home in the evening with the bike Molecule 04 was always present. Now the incredible ...

When I got back to the office this morning, the whole office still smelled of Molecule 04. I couldn't believe it! So I went to work and opened the window again today to get some fresh air. But Molecule 04 stayed...
The last time I walked from the printer to the office in the evening, after two days the smell was in the air, unbelievable.

Now I have found my office scent at last.

Ps: One employee wears Escentric Molecule 02 and the phenomenon with the complete room filling is the same with him. Approx. 1-2 meters in front of his office there is already smoking.

Stay tranquilo
Dawid
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, and yet the nose goes after it
So first of all, the Molecule fragrances have always been very good with curiosity effect on the go.
They come and go again and again and you search for the scent addictive :)

To the fragrance:
Slightly woody, minimalist, very close and yet strong milky perfume close to the body.
I would say that is the weakest scent of the Molecule scents in the rich and most of all other scents. Untypisch and unusual I find him all times and above all also no Mainstream Düftchen.
My experience was very peculiar with the scent, I could swear that I didn't smell anything at the beginning and could spray every minute after :)
But beware, the fragrance develops and remains very close to the body and point. More also not.
Discreetly sweet fragrance at the beginning, then it goes further in the citric-woody direction, but still very discreet.

Durability: Well 6h I would say, afterwards Nada!
Sillage: Mega weak, only close to the body and rarely to smell with a small breeze.
Buy recommendation: Rather for woman and man, who only like slightly sweet-citric fragrances.
In my opinion, nothing for the gentleman.

2 short views on the fragrance
DopeweaselDopeweasel 6 months ago
agnosia what?
SenjakubaSenjakuba 2 years ago
A beautiful beast! Creamy. Reminds me of baked hazelnuts. Very potent in case of longevity and projection but it's not thick or heavy. WOW!

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Escentric Molecules

Molecule 01 + Iris by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Mandarin by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Patchouli by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules