Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules
Molecule 04 is a perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is synthetic-woody. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Remix Cologne Edition 2018

Geza Schön

Javanol

Submitted by Michael, last update on 29.10.2020.

3.5
Aurora0912
Special fragrance that not everyone will like
I bought this fragrance because I was thrilled by the special nature of the scent. It smells to me like a sweet aniseed biscuit. It reminded me a bit of my childhood and I had to have it. At home it unfortunately got on my nerves after a very short time and it turned out to be a bad run for me. A great pity. The durability is unbeatable and the smell is constant.
room filling, room filling, Molecule 04
Fragrance lovers

I have been interested in perfumes for quite some time and today I am writing my first comment. When I smelled Molecule 04 for the first time, I was overwhelmed by the delicate sandalwood scent.

So I went through the comments and statements about the Molecule fragrances. Some smelled nothing, others a hint of nothing at all. Again, some were fascinated by the H/S, so they even filled floors. So on my free day I went to a perfumery. The saleswoman even said that she received the most compliments on 01. But at this time I was already addicted to 04 and bought a bottling
Here's the thing: If I didn't write the lines to come, I wouldn't believe them. But you can really believe me. Yesterday morning I went to work and sprayed about eight splashes on my sweater of Molecules 04.

At the office, I was always surrounded by the smell. Since it was quite warm, I opened the window during the day to air out. When I went home in the evening with the bike Molecule 04 was always present. Now the incredible ...

When I got back to the office this morning, the whole office still smelled of Molecule 04. I couldn't believe it! So I went to work and opened the window again today to get some fresh air. But Molecule 04 stayed...
The last time I walked from the printer to the office in the evening, after two days the smell was in the air, unbelievable.

Now I have found my office scent at last.

Ps: One employee wears Escentric Molecule 02 and the phenomenon with the complete room filling is the same with him. Approx. 1-2 meters in front of his office there is already smoking.

Stay tranquilo
Dawid
Sometimes yes, sometimes no, and yet the nose goes after it
So first of all, the Molecule fragrances have always been very good with curiosity effect on the go.
They come and go again and again and you search for the scent addictive :)

To the fragrance:
Slightly woody, minimalist, very close and yet strong milky perfume close to the body.
I would say that is the weakest scent of the Molecule scents in the rich and most of all other scents. Untypisch and unusual I find him all times and above all also no Mainstream Düftchen.
My experience was very peculiar with the scent, I could swear that I didn't smell anything at the beginning and could spray every minute after :)
But beware, the fragrance develops and remains very close to the body and point. More also not.
Discreetly sweet fragrance at the beginning, then it goes further in the citric-woody direction, but still very discreet.

Durability: Well 6h I would say, afterwards Nada!
Sillage: Mega weak, only close to the body and rarely to smell with a small breeze.
Buy recommendation: Rather for woman and man, who only like slightly sweet-citric fragrances.
In my opinion, nothing for the gentleman.

SenjakubaSenjakuba 8 months ago
A beautiful beast! Creamy. Reminds me of baked hazelnuts. Very potent in case of longevity and projection but it's not thick or heavy. WOW!

Danke allen :-) Endloskette Javanol #_Alles|Nicht greifbar...SO.Alles in diesem Zimmer hatte es eilig. Ein Blick zur Uhr. Und dann kam dieser Einhornduft - glänzend/schwerelos/sandelsoft flüchtig/zitrisch/molligwolkig
by Seejungfrau
Dankeschön,freu mich  - Javanol.Einhornmolecules in meiner Zwischenwelt
by Seejungfrau
by BruceLee
by BruceLee
by tIgerknurren
by tIgerknurren

Popular Escentric Molecules

Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules