Molecule 01 + Iris 2021

Molecule 01 + Iris by Escentric Molecules
Molecule 01 + Iris is a new perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is floral-powdery.

Geza Schön

ISO-E-Super, Iris pallida absolute

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 17.06.2021.

Smellie13
The summer scarf of our fragrance wardrobe
With the concept of creating a fragrance from individual purely synthetic scents, Geza Schön created something innovative in the early 2000s. He packaged the molecule Iso Super E, previously used in other perfumes as a fragrance enhancer, quasi solo and undiluted in perfume form.

As unique the idea and as special the fragrances are in their effect, all "Molecules" could not really inspire me so far.
They have already impressed me by their softness and by the flattering effect. Once you perceive them clearly, then they are gone again, then they come back, like an on / off surprise effect, which you can not control yourself.
For direct comparison, I now refer to Molecule 01 + Iris, and this was with me more set to Off, I could hardly perceive it and it was then for my taste but a little too one-sided woody.

As a big iris fan, I was of course still very excited about Molecule 01 + Iris, but had not really expected that I would like the fragrance so well.
Right away, I feel it much less woody than the normal Molecule 01, it is here rather so a fresh ethereal woody scent. At the same time, this slightly "tingly Molecule feeling" in the nose, which provides a very special fragrance experience for our ver- and accustomed noses, is also present here.
And I can perceive him quite clearly and consistently and over a long time in the best way.
So equal already 'times two plus points away.

Molecule 01 + Iris has me from the first spray away flashed and I jump joyfully directly into the middle of the fan community.
The scent is like sailing into home fragrance haven, like something I had always secretly hoped existed.
Sprayed on from the bottle, the radiant molecules immediately jump out at you with open arms.Along for the ride, equal side by side, is a soft citrus note paired with a sweet-tart note that reminds me of lavender.
The whole gives a very clean straight impression and it triggers with me instantly summer associations, the lemon gives a certain freshness kick and this tart-aromatic note reminds of the scent of various grasses.

Once Molecule 01 + Iris has rushed towards you in all its glory, it gives you a warm, soft hug and then wraps itself around you like a light, airy purple-citrus summer scarf. It's softness at its best, accompanying you along your movements like a soft billowing scarf cloud. I perceive the scent rather cool, so I also see silvery-grey threads interwoven with it.

A comparison with Intense So Iris is quite appropriate, it is absolutely the same iris vibes: dry makeup iris, juicy lemon and soft powdery wood. In comparison, I find the citrus note in Molecule 01 + Iris to be much more subtle and the scent is generally a lot softer. In the Intense So Iris was me with time also the musk note a little too much and the fragrance has taken on a slightly masculine character for me.

The Molecule fragrances were also designed for layering, they are intended to extend the shelf life of other fragrances and strengthen individual notes, so that they get a certain new drive.
I was not a big fan of layering until now. By all means, the one or other time a pleasant combination has resulted, for example, when the scent remnants of the previous day on a cloth mixed with the current fragrance of the day. But most of the time it is a pity for me then but the uniqueness of the fragrances.
When layering with Molecule 01 + Iris I experience a certain paradoxical effect. On the one hand, it makes the layered scents rounder and softer, on the other hand, it highlights individual facets. And intriguingly, this blending happens in just the right way, what was perhaps a bit too much in one fragrance is subtly stripped back and other facets are enhanced and more present. It's still recognizable as the same fragrance, but a variation of it emerges, so to speak.

Initially, I have my Irisdüfte together with the Molecule 01 + Irisworn, meanwhile I have come to the conviction that all fragrances are quite wonderful combinable with it, even Gourmanddüfte.
He is therefore versatile.
Variant 1:I wear in the morning a day fragrance and the same also Molecule 01 + Iris on.
Variant 2: Molecule 01 + Iris comes only in the course of the day to it, when the other fragrance already loses a bit of radiance.
Variant 3: Molecule 01 + Iris is worn solo.

With Molecule 01 + Iris you have so on the one hand a beautiful single piece, but which is also perfectly wearable with all other pieces of his fragrance wardrobe.

I'm really going in love and just waiting for the summer.

Fig with iris?
First spray reminded me of a combination of TF metallique + ELDO she was an anomaly and Diptique's Philosykos. That's the best way to decribe this one. The iso e super is there but hardly noticeable. The iris in contrary is amazing in this one. Cant stop sniffing my wrist. really an all day al year but especially summer scent.

And if you want to make Iso e super yourself you can order here a set with all the ingredients.
( with iris, ( Orris butter in this one) . you can order seperately on the same site.

Ischgelroi
Unfortunately, too little iris...
Molecule 01 + Iris, when I heard this name I was immediately interested and of course had to participate in a sharing. Yesterday Molecule 01 + Iris was allowed to test on my arm, I have been looking forward to this fragrance for a long time. The first impression after spraying on is really positive and much better than Molecule 01 + Patchouli, which I did not like at all. Molecule 01 + Iris Is really very well done, but unfortunately comes after 20-30 minutes for me a little too strong the ISO E-Super to the appearance, which drives the fragrance a little too much in the direction of Molecule 01 for me. I would have liked a little more iris even better, clearly you can't expect an iris perfume like Xerjoff Apollonia or Irisss here, but a little more iris would have been really great and would have also brought me very quickly to a bottle purchase. The price is for me a bit too high for what is offered here, if Molecule 01 + Iris for 60-80€ should be available soon, I will buy a bottle, but for the current price, the fragrance is not good enough to justify a purchase for me.

Popular Escentric Molecules

Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Mandarin by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Patchouli by Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules