Molecule 01 + Patchouli 2021

Molecule 01 + Patchouli by Escentric Molecules
Molecule 01 + Patchouli is a new perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is earthy-synthetic. It is still available to purchase.

Geza Schön

ISO-E-SuperISO-E-Super PatchouliPatchouli Indonesian patchouliIndonesian patchouli

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 22.06.2022.

Stunning beast
Hands down the cleanest patchouli I’ve ever smelled. It’s sweet it’s pure, potent and absolutely gorgeous. Combined with the 01 molecules cedar musky scent it’s s just brilliant. The Firmenich distillation of patchouli Coeur/heart used here cleans it up big time. Very little camphor dirt and dankness on me.
However this fragrance is gonna be a scent shifter per person and your scent and take on this is gonna be different than anyone else’s. So if you like cedar and patchouli you need to at least sample it to see how it mixes with you.
This is a beast performance wise on me also gonna change per person. Can be worn in any season day or night. Also signature worthy if it agrees with your chemistry.

For me and my skin chemistry this is an 11 out of 10
Light summer scent!
Have the Discovery set with all 3 new Molecule +1 fragrance samples received today. After I first tested the +Iris and was not so enthusiastic, this fragrance has convinced me but much more.

The patchouli here has no musty character and the partly in other patchouli fragrances existing cocoa note also shines fortunately by absence. The combination with ISO E Super I find fitting and so a relatively light patchouli fragrance has arisen, which also brings no musty basement associations to light.

Would be the sillage and the durability higher, this would be a purchase candidate, but so unfortunately not. Nevertheless, all in all well done. In the summer as a light companion certainly well portable. Who is looking for heavy gothie moderate patchouli, however, will be disappointed!
Ischgelroi
You don't have to have Escentric Molecules...
I received yesterday my filling of Molecule 01 + Patchouli and I must say I'm really disappointed here.
Normally I am really a huge fan of Molecule perfumes especially Molecule 01 I already have the second bottle but from this new release I am more than disappointed. I am quite honestly me reminds Molecule 01 + Patchouli of moldy strawberries with a nice moldy surface. I don't really like writing negative reviews, but lately I've been experiencing one unpleasant scent after another. I really don't have a problem with animalic scents, but the combination of ISO E Super with patchouli really doesn't work for me at all. I kept it up for the whole 7-8 hours though, but the evening shower was like a release for me.

by KevinNW
by KevinNW

Popular by Escentric Molecules

Molecule 01 + Iris by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 + Mandarin by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 Limited Edition by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 Limited Edition 2016 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 Limited Edition 2011 by Escentric Molecules