Molecule 05 by Escentric Molecules

Molecule 05 is a new perfume by Escentric Molecules for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is synthetic-woody.

Geza Schön

Cashmeran

Submitted by Frankie, last update on 30.07.2020.

Mould scent
Molecule 01 my heart smell...today Molecule 05 tested full of anticipation and I am horrified. Already while spraying a pungent smell of mould spreads in the bathroom. Which then remains persistent. This is not Mr. Schöns serious, is it?
Very well!
I found Molecule 01 to be a small masterpiece, although it contains only one substance: ISO E Super. Unfortunately not perceptible by many people due to anosmia, fortunately I am not one of them and enjoy this wonderful woody, slightly sweet and clear aroma.

The successors in the Molecule series of Geza Schön didn't force themselves on me that much, but when I heard about Molecule 05 and its contents Cashmeran, I had the sparkle in my eyes and nose again!

Cashmeran is a fully synthetic substance that does not occur in nature in this form. Developed in the 1970s and produced by IFF. Woody, musky, slightly sweetish and fresh are probably the attributes that best describe this fragrance. There is no comparable other fragrance and if you like it, everybody has to find out for himself, I love it anyway!

Unfortunately, there are new IFRA rules regarding the permitted amount of certain fragrances, and cashmeran, which may only account for 3.8% of the total amount of a fragrance, is unfortunately also affected. Even if one can assume that Molecule 05 also contains some ISO E Super, I at least cannot find any other fragrances here. I would be very interested to know how perfumer Geza Schön could have managed this...

Conclusion: A great fragrance that you can wear on all occasions and that is absolutely unisex!
Powder Forest
Two days of extensive testing, the statement corrected twice, so that I may now comment :D

I love the molecular scent kitchen
I love Molecule 01, 04 and 02
I love the fact that they always appear, appear, radiate, behave differently
I love the effect they have on other people
I love their durability
I love to layer them with other scents

I loved to hear that 05 will be released
I loved to test it

I didn't like to be disappointed at first
I love to report to you now and not be so disappointed anymore :)

First of all, this one is different from its predecessors. It will not remind you at first sight of the molecular scents of days gone by. Later, however, one will admit that it bears the signature of chemistry.

Molecule 05 - some people will be happy about this - is super perceptible, for yourself, but also for all those who surround you. It is present, straightforward and elegant. It looks as if there is more to it than just "Cashmeran". For me, the first day of testing, it was a green barbershop scent, close to the "Invasion Barbarian". What I perceive in me are green-tangy notes and lots of powder. Slightly scratchy and mealy, but extremely bright and radiant. Like a forest clearing through which the first daylight breaks. But without mossy and moist tendencies. It keeps this aura until the end, little frills or noise, just a green-powdery scent that looks very pure. Freshness, as with the other molecules, is missing here, but it doesn't bother if you like it simple and green.

Consequently, a good extension of the range, but nothing new in the fragrance horizon. If you would test it blindly and unknowingly about its origin, you would certainly not immediately associate it with the beautiful Geza (hihi), but rather with classic green scents inspired by the barbershop.

The durability and projection are super, with me 10-12 hours good smelling and about 5 hours great in projection. Also at the shirt and shirt it lasts quite long, as you know it from the molecules.

So I had to adjust my rating from time to time, at the beginning, in the disappointment phase he got a 7, now an 8, because he fits very well into the season and is comfortable to wear. Whether in the office, outside or in the evening for going out, it fits almost always. Whether one or woman is not important at all. I have also adjusted the durability and sillage according to my test phase and have generously improved it upwards.

So if you're looking for a nice spring scent (and before you start complaining again, it's not fixed to a certain time, of course), you'll certainly be well advised here. Price and performance fit in the face of what is offered. I will probably order it, as it already fascinates me somehow, although I was not prepared for the result. Big plus point, everyone notices it!

Have fun in the powder forest
Bene

CumhranfearCumhranfear 65 days ago
This smells like soil, damp soil

Popular Escentric Molecules

Molecule 01 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 02 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 03 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 04 by Escentric Molecules Escentric 05 by Escentric Molecules Molecule 03 by Escentric Molecules