Simply You for Her 2012

Simply You for Her by Esprit
Simply You for Her is a perfume by Esprit for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-powdery. It was last marketed by Coty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
NeroliNeroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
IrisIris
Orange blossomOrange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notesWoody notes
MuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 22.08.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Christy Turlington.

Warm and cuddly
... i feel this scent. A few years ago I bought it by chance in a DM in the Rausschmiss and was immediately convinced. With some fragrances, you have to wait a little until they unfold and then smell good on you. That wasn't the case here. Sprayed - beloved.

The fragrance is powdery (not 4711 granny powdery), warm and friendly. No "hello-here-in-me" candidate and still very perceptible. He caresses me like a delicate carpet of fragrance. No note stands out explicitly - everything unites to a fine fragrance. Some might even say soul scent, he has (for me) something comforting.

From LouLou as I remember it from back then and also now (I recently held my nose to the bottle in the blue D) the scent does not remind me at all.

The shelf life is good. I spray in the morning (also on the clothes) and still notice it clearly in the evening.

Unfortunately, he's hard to come by. I'm always on the hunt for leftover stock and look like a radish if I could shoot something ;)

My signature scent next to Jil Sunder Sun. One in summer, the other in winter :)

Simply and serious
I'm judging "Simply You for Her" as a good scent for little money. A scent with not much developement. Citric notes are revealing the beginning of "Simply You for Her" . A moment later they are reglissing are staying in a clear but restrainung intensity all over the longevitiy. Then the fragrance of heliotrop is percolating very clearly. I dare say that because every summer I was and I'am growing heliotrop in my garden or on my terrace. Just two hours ago I did a sniff on them and they smelled overwhelming as always. Heliotrop is fraganting like almond, vanilla, tonka beans, chocolate and star anis. The particular types of the heliotropes' odours are depending on whether, temperature and the daytime.
"Simply You for Her" then is extruding an acetone note, but only very close to the skin. The sillage around me is emphasing also the creaminess of orris and a cheerful blossom mixture which is giving "Simply You for Her" a more transparent character.
The sillage could be strong. I tested several times, each only with a tiny drop and it was filling the space around me half of the room. An agreable perfume which can be compared with some a lot more expensive scents.

by Gaukeleya
by Gaukeleya

Popular Esprit

Night Life by Esprit Summer Edition Women by Esprit Esprit Collection Man by Esprit Simply You for Him by Esprit Urban Nature for Women by Esprit Horizon Man by Esprit Imagine for Her by Esprit Life by Esprit for Women (2003) by Esprit Life by Esprit for Men (2003) by Esprit Jeans Style Man by Esprit Esprit Woman (2013) by Esprit Urban Nature for Men by Esprit Feel Happy for Men by Esprit Esprit Collection by Esprit Esprit Essential for Her by Esprit Imagine for Him by Esprit Esprit Man (2013) by Esprit Pure for Women by Esprit Feel Happy for Women by Esprit Life by Esprit for Women (2018) by Esprit Urban Nature Summer for Women by Esprit