Ia by Essence de Roumanie
Ia is a perfume by Essence de Roumanie for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is gourmand-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Blossoms, Grass, Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry, Yellow bedstraw, Honeysuckle, Dianthus tenuifolius

Submitted by Mefunx, last update on 13.07.2020.

A Romanian olfactory experience
This is quite a beautiful and unique perfume, especially if you're into offbeat sweet gourmands with unusual floral aspects. Its name 'Ia' means a special type of traditional Romanian blouse, as pictured on the perfume's box.

Many of the notes listed here are not the ones found in the fragrance. Here is the official list, which is closer to what you will smell: traditional sweet bread (cozonac), mulled wine with cinnamon, vanilla, wildflowers, green grass, blueberries, wild strawberries, yellow bedstraw, wild carnation, honeysuckle.

I'm not a particularly patriotic type to be honest, but still this is a beautiful perfume with an accessible price. I love how the smell is distinctive and doesn't resemble anything I've tried before - it does remind of something authentically Romanian, despite not being able to put my finger on it. Smells like a happy home reunion on Holidays.

I'm glad to have added it to my collection. Lasting power is good (8h on my skin) and sillage is soft-moderate, depending on how much you spray. I find it best in cool but not freezing weather (autumn, spring, warmer winter days).