Joyful Rose 2015

Joyful Rose by Essential Garden
Joyful Rose is a perfume by Essential Garden for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Céline Ripert

Top Notes Top NotesCyclamen, Strawberry, Melon, Grapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Lilac, Lily-of-the-valley, Raspberry
Base Notes Base NotesWhite musk, Sandalwood

Submitted by Tribu, last update on 19.05.2020.

GirlofNow
You never know what surprises there will be in life!
I believe that this year there will be a lot of surprises waiting for me concerning the topic perfume! A year ago I would NEVER have thought for a second that rose scents could be something for me! Sure there were some rose scents where I found them beautiful and good, BUT never really was it a THAT IS EXACTLY MY ROSE SCENT feeling... Until my mother gave me a bottle of Turkish Rose Water last week. Every time I cleaned my face with the rose water I realized how good it did me! My skin felt so good and soft but also so nice and calm and relaxed! But what I felt most was this pleasant, beautiful, fresh and pleasant scent of roses*.* It was for me every time anew sooo beautiful when I smelled this scent of fresh roses:)))) It gave me a very pleasant and peaceful feeling of calm... I could rave about it forever!:D Since I was simply sooo firmly convinced that I now absolutely need a beautiful rose fragrance because I can also wear on my skin and clothes I ordered this fragrance here and was not disappointed!:)

Why I have ordered just this one, I do not know exactly, but may also be due to the fact that it was so cheap and I am not yet looking for an expensive rose fragrance... Even cheap fragrances can be good! Partially better than expensive:D (I made this experience thanks to my mother because she is not of the opinion that good scents must be expensive:D Ps: Thanks Mom:D❤)
Well, anyway... I was not disappointed as already mentioned:D!

Let me start with the description of the fragrance;DD

Before we go, I have to say it's a sweet rose scent! You have to like light sweet scents! When spraying on, the rose note was IMMEDIATELY present! I could also smell strawberry clearly out:))) The strawberry note unfortunately disappeared very quickly after that I could smell fresh raspberry note but also a light melon note was clearly to smell out:))) But the rose was extremely present throughout the entire fragrance process, meaning that sometimes the rose note was fresh and sometimes sweet! I was also surprised how long this fragrance has lasted on my sweater! Because all day long this fragrance was despite two splashes strongly present but also strongly perceptible by my fellow men!
Everyone found the fragrance beautiful and pleasant but also very feminine:)))))))

I think I have discovered my rose scent for myself!:DD And I am proud of how nice and good it smells on my skin too!:))) I like to wear it when I know I will have a stressful day or when I can't sleep :)
What is your opinion about this fragrance???:)

by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz

Popular Essential Garden

Hypnotic Musk by Essential Garden Blooming Paradise by Essential Garden Vanilla Affair by Essential Garden Tulip Dreams by Essential Garden Wonderful Blossoms by Essential Garden Flowers of Eden by Essential Garden Forbidden Berries by Essential Garden Sensual Amber by Essential Garden Dreamy Orchid by Essential Garden Amazing Dahlia by Essential Garden In Bloom by Essential Garden Passion Flower by Essential Garden