Tulip Dreams (2018)

Tulip Dreams by Essential Garden

Tulip Dreams is a new perfume by Essential Garden for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-sweet. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Tuberose, Peach, Violet, Rose, Lily-of-the-valley
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Sandalwood, Musk

Submitted by Brautkleid, last update on 23.11.2018

8.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Spring in November
Each November is followed by another May. There is no other way to start with this statement. Then I bought myself a spring fragrance one week before 1 Advent, where the whole world is currently fogging me with heavy fragrances because it is November. Discover this fragrance at DM for 4.95 in a shopping mall where there was a smell of popcorn, waffles and co. before the store and the Christmas decoration was already hanging. Anyway...tested and super... bought ! At home in all peace the smell then let work on me. The beginning already great with the bergamot. The floral scents quickly mixed with it. Pure spring. Jasmine, rose and peach came and discreetly made way for the spring flowers violets and lilies of the valley. I didn't smell tulip. But didn't. Fragrance needed a name. The finish is then soft, slightly bitter with moss, sandalwood and musk. Still room for violets and lily of the valley. Violets and lilies of the valley tend to dominate and push everything against the wall. Fortunately not here. Tulip Dream is one of the best Essence Garden fragrances for me. Exceptional, yet freshly floral without being crushing or synthetic. Noble and more expensive fragrant than he is. Yeah, I'm looking forward to spring again
7.0 6.0 7.0 2.5/10

Stinging-synthetic scent
Today at dm my eyes fell on a beautiful box. Oh, a new Essential Garden! The fragrances I liked so far actually always well, tulip sounded spring like flowery fresh and for lack of a tester I found a blind purchase with the low price of 6.95€ quite justifiable. I don't expect a bad buy, especially since the ratings here are all positive.

Well, that's one way to be wrong. 2018 seems ever the year of my pers. To become mispurchases, I think I'll leave that better in the future. ;)

The scent on me is neither particularly floral-fresh nor pleasant. But I can't smell bad synthetic, stinging and much either. I just make him smell like what he cost. Don't get me wrong, I'm really not a snob, but he just smells cheap. Cheap in the sense of not high quality, you can smell the cheap price. Something I should still suck out of my fingers, so far the Kommi is quite short, but much more does not come to me this time simply. I really don't smell a single note, just a stinging artificial-floral mishmash, which is difficult to wash off.

I also got a headache...

Since the ratings so far are quite good, I don't want to tear the scent too much, maybe it's just my skin. Just test yourself, maybe you'll have more luck with him.