Amazing Dahlia 2020

Amazing Dahlia by Essential Garden
Amazing Dahlia is a new perfume by Essential Garden for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-woody. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Peach, Pink pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Rose, Jasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cedarwood, Musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.11.2020.

Indigo65
In search of the Eika chip...
...in the pockets of my jacket I just found a forgotten nickel. In the thought already with a tasty tortilla I put the bank note into my handbag and enter DM, in order to buy my tomcat boy still another tasty Shebe (is indeed yuck, but before he eats nothing...).
It comes as it must, when I grab a basket: right at the entrance the perfumes are lurking!! Huh, I've tried most of them and I don't want them. Why did I not look away? There's a pretty little box with flowers on it that says, "Take me with you!" You can't try them Because of Corona, there are no sample bottles. Quickly took out the mobile phone and looked at the perfume; the pyramid of scents fits and hey, the package costs under five ounces. That's what you just found in your jacket pocket. So, this thing goes with Arrived at home I try the part directly - no, the cat had already had something to eat in the morning - now there is nothing!
That I do not lift a giant bottle out of the box was clear at 30 ml. But it is beautiful, it reminds me of a partial lunar eclipse, when the sun's shadow only partially covers the moon.
So I spray a little bit on my skin and am happily surprised! I had expected a soft flowery scent. But here I smelled a really sweet top note - more peach than tangerine, which stays discreetly in the background. After the top note has warped, but the sweetness remains, I can easily perceive the jasmine. Rose and tuberose form a unity, although I can't really hear lily of the valley. But I already have a slight hint of old pencils, it must be the cedar wood. This pludgy-flowery-woody scent stays for a while now, until after hours it only finds its conclusion as a woody-creamy note.
In total, Amazing Dahlia can hold on to me for four to five hours. The sillage is not murderous, but remains rather body-hugging. So the right perfume for the office.
Amazing Dahlia proves that cheap is not always cheap (and I find cheap smelling perfumes unbearable). Quite nice, nothing special, but when I'm on duty I don't want to be distracted, nor do I want to distract myself, and he's just right for that!
P.S.: For all cat rights activists: Bones does not live alone, he still has three women at his side and they are all being harassed! And even if they play soccer with the flacons one or the other time, each of them is the star of my eyes!

Popular Essential Garden

Joyful Rose by Essential Garden Hypnotic Musk by Essential Garden Blooming Paradise by Essential Garden Vanilla Affair by Essential Garden Tulip Dreams by Essential Garden Wonderful Blossoms by Essential Garden Flowers of Eden by Essential Garden Forbidden Berries by Essential Garden Sensual Amber by Essential Garden Dreamy Orchid by Essential Garden In Bloom by Essential Garden Passion Flower by Essential Garden