The Musc by Essential Parfums
The Musc is a perfume by Essential Parfums for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is powdery-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Calice Becker

Red gingerRed ginger
Provençal lavenderProvençal lavender
BeeswaxBeeswax
Australian sandalwoodAustralian sandalwood
Nirvanolide®Nirvanolide®
SerenolideSerenolide

Submitted by M3000, last update on 02.01.2022.

Elkay
The most luxurious boudoir scent
This is going to be a strange review. Because I love the scent, it's just not for me.

I love the scent because it reminds me of buzzing bees making honey, juicy fruit hanging from trees warmed by the sun, with a generous dose of fluffy white musk. I was totally surprised not to see any fruit listed, I could have sworn it contained blueberry! Blueberry-honey-white musk is what I smell.

It feels very "French", very happy, very tender. It actually reminds me a lot of "Love, Don't be Shy" by Kilian, but I must admit that I prefer The Musc, both as a scent as well as performance-wise. It just feels more organic, more natural.

Unfortunately I cannot wear it, for the same reason I cannot wear most modern Guerlains. It is too sweet for me, too much like a (high quality) macaron. But that's just me! This is a solid offering, and extremely good value for money.

Popular Essential Parfums

Bois Impérial by Essential Parfums Divine Vanille by Essential Parfums Nice Bergamote by Essential Parfums Rose Magnetic by Essential Parfums Mon Vetiver by Essential Parfums Orange x Santal by Essential Parfums